09) A Storm is Brewing

Start from the beginning

I nodded before feeling my phone go off causing me to check it. It was a text from Damon saying that he needs my help with whatever supernatural situation he gotten himself in. I looked between my mom and the text before numbly getting up.

"I'll forward you the location but tell Dr. Martin that his services are requested to help handle an issue" I said to Elijah getting up and heading towards the door.

"Are you sure you are going to help your friends? Or are you going to get revenge" he asked causing me to stop and turn to him.

"That bitch and her whole pack needs to learn not to attack the wrong people" I said coldly while glancing over at my mom. I heard him sigh before walking over to me and gently pulling me in for a hug.

"Be careful.... please" he says glancing down at me. I nodded before heading out of the hospital to go help my friends. I stopped by my house to grabbed the silver hunting knife my mom kept in her room. I just walked out of the house when Damon pulled up and honked his horn to let me know he was here.

"You were crying"

"Just shut the hell up Damon and drive" I snapped coldly at my vampire best friend causing him to go quiet and drive. We arrived just outside the edge of the woods causing us to get out.

"Once this is over, you and I are having therapy later" Damon comments before grabbing my hand and vamp speeding us to where Caroline was being held. Apparently, Jules kidnapped Caroline because Stefan has Tyler. Anyways, we came up to where Stefan and Tyler were talking to Jules.

"My brother the peacemaker. I'll let him try his way before I resort to my way" Damon interjects as I stood silently next to him, glaring at the female werewolf. I listened to Jules and Damon talk about handing over Tyler as more werewolves joined us.

"Which one of you killed Mason" one of Jules little werewolf buddies questioned.

"That would be me" Damon spoke up causing me to glare over at him.

"Make that one suffer" the man says before a fight broke out. I pulled out the hunting knife before taking care of any werewolves that came my way. I stabbed one werewolf straight in the heart with the knife before pulling the knife out. I continued to help fight the werewolves before I spotted a werewolf with a stake coming up behind Stefan. I ran over there and managed to snap the werewolf's neck right after he staked Stefan. I helped Stefan up as the werewolves all dropped to the ground in pain. I watched Dr. Martin walk slowly over to the RV, using his magic to knock the pack out. Dr. Martin told the others about Elijah's promise to Elena and that they need to leave now while the werewolves were knocked out.

"Come on" Stefan says gently grabbing my arm causing me to follow him, Caroline, and Damon out of there. As I passed Martin, I mouthed a quick thanks before walking with the others out of that hell hole.
~•~
When I got home, I didn't even attempt to wipe all the blood off of me. Instead, I pulled out a bottle of bourbon that Damon kept stash and got ready to chug it all down when there was a knock on my door. I sighed and went to answer it just to find out it was Stefan and Elena.

"Hey... sorry it's a mess but come on in" I said letting them in.

"Are you okay? You're covered in blood" Elena questions worriedly as she checked me over.

"Yeah I'm fine. How's Care? I didn't get a chance to talk to her" I answered before looking over at Stefan.

"That's why we actually came over. I wanted to make sure she was really okay, so I was thinking that a girls night would help her" Stefan explains.

"Let me just wash up then we can head out" I commented with a small smile. I quickly went and showered before getting all my things together to sleep over at Caroline's. We left my place and picked up Bonnie before heading over to Care's house. Elena, Bonnie, and O waited for our cue before going over to join Stefan and Caroline.

"We are going to Slumber it"

"We haven't done it in ages"

"And we all really need it right now" the three of us said walking in causing Care to smile and nod.

After everything that went on, this is going to be much needed girl time....