00) Caroline and the Carnival

My name is Asteria M Ellsin and I live in the small town of Mystic Falls where nothing is normal. I live with my mom who is an emergency room nurse at the local hospital. I attend Mystic Falls high school with my group of best friends. This group includes Matt Donavan, Tyler Lockwood, Stefan Salvatore, Elena Gilbert, Bonnie Bennet, and Caroline Forbes. I am a year older and ahead of them in schooling but that doesn't stop us

To make a long story short about why our town is not normal, Stefan Salvatore and his older brother Damon are vampires. Yes you read that right, vampires and this town is apparently a magnet for the supernatural. We are currently having an issue with one named Katherine who actually looks exactly like Elena. Anyways, this chick has caused so much havoc that recently Caroline ended up in the hospital.

Anyways, that should bring us up until now where I am in charge of making sure the Carnival gets set up properly.

"Who puts me in charge of making big people decisions" I said as I helped Elena and Bonnie.

"If we did not put you in charge of it, some of us will be dead" Bonnie points out as Elena nodded.

"Still don't know how, but I am going to head inside and make sure everything inside is going okay" I said excusing myself from the pair. I walked inside and checked on the inside carnival booths before spottin Jeremy and Stefan talking by the lockers.

"I was killed by a vampire and brought back by a magic ring.... how do you move forward from that" I hear Jeremy state as I joined the two.

"Right, well today we have a nice little distraction provided by one of the dictators Asteria, hello there Asteria" Stefan says making me roll my eyes.

"Hi, Jeremy did you-" Jeremy cut me off and went over everything he did for the goldfish booth.

"Well that was easy" I said sighing as Elena joined us. Stefan and Elena talked about Jeremy as I checked on everything else. I did another round of checks before trying to find my friends but instead I was stopped my a delivery man with a small stuff bear and flowers in his hand.

"Are you Asteria Ellsin" he asked causing me to curiously nod.

"Yes I am" I answered causing him to hand me what he had.

"Here you go, have a nice day" he said with a smile before leaving. I raised my eyebrows and looked for a card to see who it's from.

"Secret admirer" Bonnie says causing me to jump a bit.

"I have no idea, there is no card" I said smiling softly. We talked a bit more before I went to put the stuff in my car and headed back to double check. I was looking for Elena when I got a call from Damon.

"Bello" I said picking up and I checked each booth.

"Busy princessa" he asked causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"Nothing Elena can't take over, what's up" I said pausing what I was doing.

"I'm going to talk to Tyler's mom and who better to take then the queen of distractions" Damon says causing me to roll my eyes.

"I'll pass, I'm not in the mood to- I SAID PUT THAT OVER THERE- talk about things" I said as I fixed up one of the booths.