Mina and Jimin faced each other. They smile and Jimin holds her waist and pull her over to claim her lips. Mina wraps her hand around Jimin.

They release the hug after they heard clapping. They chuckled out of happiness and started to walk out of the venue..

Jimin assisted Mina to the car..

"I'm so happy to call you Mrs. Park now." Jimin said when he got in the car. Mina smile at him before hugging him tight.

"I love you" Jimin whispers to her ear..

"I love you too"

---

Mina's Pov

Mina's Pov

"Take care of your travel, sweetie.. I'll see you soon" eomma said while walking. We are now going to a honeymoon after the reception. Jimin is already waiting at the car.

I actually have no idea where we are going. But he said that it's going to be fun..

I hug eomma and appa one last time before bidding them goodbye..

Jimin took my luggage and put it in the trunk and i went inside the car.

"Take care of our daughter." I heard appa said before i close the door. Jimin nodded and get in the driver's seat. I wave at them before they were out of my sight.

"Where are you taking me??"

He holds my hand still looking at the road.

"It's going to be fun. Just wait, okay?"

"You're so full of surprises Park Jimin"
He chuckled and continued driving.

I just let myself rest. I'm so tired now. Especially if you're pregnant. I'm always tired. I lean on the chair and close my eyes. I think it's gonna be a long ride since it's 4:30 in the afternoon.

---

"Love? Wake up.." i heard Jimin. He slightly shook me and i open my eyes. He smile at me.

"Are we here?" I ask and sat up. Jimin shook his head. I look at the window and see a yacht.

"Let's go" he said. He opened the door and to my side. The crew's took our bag from the trunk and we entered the yacht.

"Are you driving this?" I ask when he holds the pedal.

"Yes.. I don't want anyone with us during our honeymoon." I just look at him and went inside. I got inside this mini bed. I took a quick rest.

After some 30 minutes of rest, Jimin came inside and sat on the bed.

"Are you really that tired? Hm?" He said and kiss my cheeck. I just hold his cheek while he did that.

"Are we there yet? Whose driving?"

"We just arrive. Let's go.." he pulled me up and took our bags. He holds my hand while the other is rolling the luggage.. When i got outside, i felt a cold breeze and a salty air.

It's already dark. I look at the time and it's already 5:46.

I took a closer look of the view and....

_______________________________