Honeymoon

Mina's Pov

Wow... my mouth hung open as i clearly see where we at..

Let me describe it. As soon as i got out of the yacht, we landed on a island. But it seems quiet. I see a house not far from us. Maybe it's where we are staying.

"I own this island. I build a house there just for this occasion." I was surprise for what he said.

"Jimin, you didn't have to. A simple hotel room is fine with me.."
He didn't say anything and just continued walking to the house.

"When did you build this?" I ask still glancing around the house.

"Last month. I'll be right back. I will get these to our room." He pointed at our bags and i just nodded.

I roam around the place. I saw a mini pool outside, seeing the view of the ocean.

I'm starting to talk to myself again. But i also talk to my baby.

Tomorrow is Jimin's birthday. I will tell him my special gift, first thing in the morning to keep him hype all day.. As i was walking,...

"Love!!" Jimin yelled my name from the room. I flinch when i heard him. I walk to the room and see, nobody.

"Jimin?" I search him and there i saw him at the balcony, facing the moon. I approach him to ask what's wrong. I stood beside him.

"What's wrong?" I ask but he kept silent. He suddenly went to my back, hugging me from behind. He put his head on my shoulder as i lean my body to him.

"I'm just thinking about the time when we were kids. Where we first met and where we at now." He said.

"I never knew i will end up with you."

"Me too, chim" i said turning my head to the side to face him.

"I love you... so much" he said. I lift my right hand to cupped his cheeks while the other is holding his hands around my waist.

"I love you too.." after i said that, he made me face him. He holds my cheeks before leaning for a kiss. I responded at the kiss then holds his neck to deepen the kiss..

I pulled away for air. We look at each other first before he lean again. I wrap my arms around his as his hand went to my waist.. The kiss become more intense as he tilted his head to make it deeper.

My fingers are now playing with his soft brown locks. He walks forward, inside the bedroom until my knees fell on the bed. He still didn't stop the kiss which made me out of breath.

I pulled away again but he didn't stop. He started to kiss my neck as i am breathing heavily. He gently made me laid on the bed and now, he is on top of me.

My hands found it's way to his chest.

Now i'm needy. It's okay to do it eventhough i'm pregnant. Well, that's what the doctor said.

I unbottoned his shirt as i keep releasing a little moans when he is marking me.

When i was done unbottoning, he sat up and took it off revealing his abs. I blush a little at the sight of it. He lean to my face again, rubbing our nose. I close my eyes, feeling his touches.

"I love you, Mrs. Park" he whispered before claiming my lips again. This time, it's more lustful and loveness..

My hands kept playing with his hair.. His hand was supporting his weight while the other gently went up to my blouse to unbotton it while still kissing me..

He didn't pull the kiss when he took of my shirt.. I arch my back to help him take it off. Once he took it off, his kisses went to my neck again all the way to my collar. I just kept releasing a small moan.

He slowly took of my bra. He keeps leaving kisses while my hands was on his shouder, holding him. I close my eyes and gasp everytime his doing it.

He move down to my area. He glance at me for a while before slowly sliding of my short.

His hand went to his short to take it off too.

Third Person's Pov

Jimin took off his short leaving him with a boxer. He gently took off Mina's bottom and now, she is exposed.. He started to kiss her womanhood making Mina arch her back and gasp.

"Jimin..."She moan as his toungue keeps tasting her..

She was about to reach her high when Jimin stops.. she release a heavy sigh. Jimin went up to her and claim her lips. He tasted her mouth, as Mina open her lips to claim his..

He pull away, attaching their foreheads together. Jimin's hand went to his boxer to take it off..

He took Mina's both hands and put it around her.

"Are you ready, Love?" Jimin whispers in a seductive way.. Mina look at his eyes telling him a 'yes'

He slowly guided his member to her entrance. Mina felt it.. He slowly entered her making Her arch her back with a gasp feeling a sudden pain. It's been a while since they last did it.. He let her adjust for seconds.

Her fingers kept clenching his hair as he slowly move in and out. Second's past and the pain turns into pleasure..
Her moans started to make loud sounds on the room.

"Jimin.." she moan.

"Yes, Love?" He ask still moving slowly into her..

"Please.." Jimin knew what she meant. He started to go faster making Her a moaning mess.

He lean to kiss her, still moving faster. Mina kept on holding him.

She pull away and gasp as he found her spot. He smirk knowing that he hits it. He keeps going deeper on her making her reach her high.

"Ch-chim.!"

"Come now.." he said and Mina release.
He groaned feeling his climax too. He keeps moving faster and deeper before he release it into her.

They breath heavily while Jimin is still inside her.. He took it out and laid beside her, taking a duvet to cover their sweaty body's. He hug her as he felt tired.

"Goodnight, Love" he whispers before they went to sleep.

_______________________________