Part 6/20: Rooms & Plans

Samon was turned around, counting the little ones that all stood nicely in line. Hajime was explaining their reservation to the lady at the front desk.

"Yes! You have several rooms reserved." She spun around, and began gathering the keys for the rooms.

"I've never stayed at a hotel before..." Jyugo whispered to Uno. In response, Uno chuckled.

"It's almost like staying home, except you don't stay forever. It's like a temporary home, so you don't have to go back and forth from far distances." He explained, Liang was nearby listening to Uno.

"Whoooaaa..." Liang gasped, "You're so smart." Liang had stayed away from home before. His parents took him to China, France, and other places. However he did prefer home a lot more than places he was not used to. However being with all his school buddies made him feel very different.

"Alright, right this way gentlemen." The lady said, pointing to the elevator. The lobby area was beautiful. White marble floors, so clean that the children could see themselves in it. The walls were lined with two tile high windows. The blue sky clearly seen.

The children stuck closely together, entering the elevator.

"Okay you all, listen to me." Samon began to talk, and everyone's head turned to face him, "It'll be two people per room along with an adult, me and Hajime will share a room. Jyugo and Uno, Rock and Nico, Upa and Liang, Musashi and Tsukumo, Trois and Honey. Kenshirou and the others will be by soon to assign themselves to a pair." Samon smiled, "Remember, be on your best behavior." He looked over at Honey and Trois.

   "Yes sir." Trois answered, arms crossed. Honey just groaned, turning red.

   "Alright, while we wait for the rest, who wants a quick snack?" Hajime offered, pointing outside. Samon looked at his Gorilla husband and giggled. The kids all cheered, dashing back into the elevator.

   "You're paying." Samon smiled, joining the children, and stuck his tongue out.