The Brat Arrival

My sister opened the door with a happy smile. She didn't know that Takia and I had a fight. As my sister opened the door, she rushed into the house and said," where is Ceilia?'
My sister got mad and said," who the hell do you think you're talking to!"
Takia rushed upstairs to my room and busted into my room.
  "You little undeveloped creature you lied to the whole gang"
               "Shut up Takia you don't know half the things I'm going through," I said with my face getting red like I was going to explode.
        "You're just like your mom, always keeping secrets, stupid and self-centered," said Takia as she ran out of the house.
      I was in shock that she didn't get all ninja style on me.
Then I realized I should have said something. My sister ran into the room, "Ceilia! are you ok, don't worry the next time I see her I am going to."       I stopped her right there and said sadly she is right they trusted me but I didn't trust them they were there for me but I wasn't." I took my clothes and obviously, I took my phone and placed it in my bag with rage and tears.
        My sister kept on asking me where I was going but I didn't say a word, my heart was heavy, and I felt like dying and giving up on life. As I ran outside, I saw my sister with her bag, food, and her phone. She looked serious and said, "wherever you're going I am coming with you no matter what you say."
          So, we got on a train and as we came out someone covered my head and tied my hands. I started screaming out my sister's name, "Veronica!!, Veronica!!"