Heat

WARNING: ZESTY LEMON AHEAD 🍋🍋🍋🍋 dumbotaku
————————————————

It was beautiful evening , and Bunny and Pogo were sitting on a couch in their living room. As Bunny was scrolling through her social media on her phone, Pogo was struggling to keep her heat to herself.

It wasn't Pogo's first time in heat, but she still held her V-card really proudly. Pogo couldn't take the heat that was pooling in her panties so she stood up and excused herself.

"If you need me, I'll be in the bedroom. It's not available for an hour." -and with that, she left.

Bunny looked at the door that Pogo just left thinking what happened to her bubbly personality.

She decided to leave her alone for awhile and make some lunch for Pogo and herself.

.....

As Pogo entered her bedroom, she couldn't keep Bunny out of her mind. She quickly closed and locked the door, and made her way to the closet doors.

When Pogo opened her closet, she saw the box there. She took it out and gently put it on her bed. Pogo slowly started to strip out of her clothes, leaving herself into only her bra and panties.

As Pogo opened the box, she took out pink, 8 inch long dildo. She got hesitant for a minute before finally deciding it was time she would do something about her heat.

Meanwhile, Bunny just finished making sandwiches for her girlfriend and herself, as she heard slight moaning upstairs.

It didn't bother her much as she brushed off the tingling sensation that dared to reach her womanhood.

"Oh..Bunny~ Go faster-Ahh~"

"What was that?" asked the blondette to no one in particular.

She grew a little concerned knowing that her bubbly Pogo was somewhat innocent.

Bunny quietly creeped up the stairs leading to the bedroom that Pogo and she shared. She couldn't make out the voice but it was obviously Pogo's.

As she got closer to the door, she leaned forward to listen to the source of the noise.

"Ahh~ Bunny! Plea-ohh~ Right there!~"

As Bunny heard that, she bit her bottom lip, getting aroused by Pogo's moans. Now she knew what Pogo meant by 'room not available for an hour'.

Bunny leaned on the wooden door that was the only thing that parted Bunny and her lovely girlfriend. It wasn't until she heard little shuffling inside their bedroom.

She stood still and stiff, afraid that if she made a sound, she would alert her girlfriend.

"Ahh~ Ah..Bunny.....Mmm~" -moaned Pogo on the other side of the door.

"Shit." Bunny said under her breath as she slowly backed away from the door, feeling her panties getting wetter every second.

.....

;) (This is a joke don't take it seriously lmfao)