03

CHAPTER THREEEXTRA ORDINARY◦

CHAPTER THREE
EXTRA ORDINARY

RAMONA TOOK AN ALIGNMENT TEST ONCE. She got 'chaotic neutral', which checks out. She's definitely not as good-leaning as most of her siblings. Luther and Allison would certainly be disappointed in her if they knew the truth about her habits—not that their approval is worth much to her. Maybe that's another reason she and Five got on so well, once upon a time. He's more neutral than good too.

However, it seems he made the executive decision to ditch her this morning. Ramona planned on tagging along with him to investigate the manufacturer some more, but he was gone before she woke up.

Asshole.

Other than black, red might be Ramona's favorite color. As she slips into slacks and a red silk blouse, it clearly compliments her dark hair and eyes. Ramona is fairly certain she stole it from Allison's abandoned closet a few months ago.

She lights up a cigarette as she descends the stairs. She's shocked to find most of the family in the parlor, minus Five and Mom, and Allison and Vanya are walking through the front door.

"What the hell's going on?" Ramona exhales and enters the parlor. "Another funeral?"

Luther is setting up a small television on the bar where everyone can see. "We think Grace may have had something to do with Dad's death."

Ramona stops in her tracks. "So she's Grace now?"

Luther sighs. "Look, I just think it needs some looking into—"

Ramona pinches the bridge of her nose. "We've been over this and over this, Luther. Nobody killed Dad." Except himself.

Luther shakes his head and turns on the video. They all watch the suspicious clip. The others seem confused and Ramona wonders if she should tell them the truth.

"I mean, do you really think Mom would hurt Dad?" Vanya murmurs.

"You haven't been home in a long time, Vanya." Luther defends. "Maybe you don't know Grace anymore."

"You haven't been home either." Ramona retorts. "If anything, you should be asking me."

"If he was poisoned, it would have shown in the coroner's report." Diego says slowly to Luther, both of them ignoring Ramona. She taking an agitated drag off of her cigarette.

"Well I don't need a report to tell me what I can see with my own eyes!"

Ramona and Klaus roll their eyes.