Her and Rashad's next appointment was in two days then the gender reveal would follow three days later. Georgia and Posh were following Rashad request with keeping it small so it would just be an intimate get together at their home with food, drinks, and good energy.

"Babe! Could you come help me?!" Bradley called out for Rashad, slightly out of breath.

Rashad gave her no response, she could hear him coming up the stairs which assured her that he was coming to assist her. When he arrived in the bedroom, Bradley was sitting on the ottoman of their bedroom with a pout on her face and her slip on Vans by her feet. "I need help," She looked up at him. "I tried putting them on by myself but I couldn't,"

Rashad chuckled finding her struggles extremely funny. He knelt down and put her socks on her feet before assisting her with putting on her shoes. "All set," Rashad stood up pecking her lips.

Bradley let out a breath before thanking him and standing up. "I'm huge," She groaned out.

Rashad sighed, standing behind her as she looked at herself in the mirror. She looked cute dressed in her dark grey leggings, black graphic tee and her Vans. Rashad found her the most beautiful while carrying. She didn't try to do much, not that she could if she tried. She had gotten lazy and eased up on the make up to refrain from crying every time something didn't look right to her. Even with her hair, she strayed away from the many styles she usually would switch up by the week. She had gotten comfortable and accustomed to the short cut. Plus, it was such a time saver when it came to her getting ready.

"No you're not," His big hands cupped her rounded stomach.

She stale faced him. "Yes I am, look at my stomach," Bradley lifted her shirt allowing him to catch full sight of her stomach. This was the biggest Bradley thought she would get, but she still had three to four months to go.

"It's cute, and besides you're almost done. You figured out your plans yet?" After much research, Bradley decided to not concede to the usual birth route of twins. She didn't want to have a c-section and wanted to birth the twins naturally. Rashad wasn't too alarmed by her decision to have a natural birth since Paige naturally birthed him and Cedonni. What worried him was her plans to acquire midwives so late during her pregnancy and give birth at a birthing center instead of a usual hospital.

Bradley hated hospitals. Every time she was in one, something bad was happening or she was receiving bad news. She didn't want to welcome her kids into the world with those pessimistic thoughts and bad energy surrounding her. With the help of Georgia and approval from Rashad, she had decided on her pair of midwives since she was having twins and a birthing center. To ensure everything would be smooth sailing, Bradley decided to still be under the care of Dr.Lowe as well. However, Bradley was still torn about whether or not she would have a water birth or a regular birth.

Bradley let out a sigh. "No, but we have to make the decision soon," She stuck out her bottom lip.

Rashad nodded. "Anything you want to do, I'm down," Rashad assured. He wanted her to be comfortable and feel secured during her birth with the twins.

Bradley tilted her head up with her lips puckered. Rashad met her for a kiss. "I have to get going. I'll make my decision by the end of the day so we could tell Dr.Lowe and our midwives," Bradley smiled up at him lightly while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Alright Super Woman, let me walk you out," He craned down and kissed her forehead.

Bradley grabbed her purse, along with her phone and keys, before she led the way out of their bedroom then down the stairs. Rashad opened the door for her and walked her out the home and into her car. "Call me throughout the day little girl," Rashad teased while he strapped her into her seatbelt