"He does," Bradley mumbled out agreeing with Rashad.

Bradley remained relaxed in Rashad's arms letting the thought of how much her life would shift once A'mahd responded to her message, plague her mind.

"No response yet?" Rashad asked Bradley as they sat across each other enjoying breakfast. The morning had swept in and Bradley still hadn't received a response from A'mahd. Bradley was trying her best not to think negatively of it, but it was pretty hard not to.

Bradley shook her head no while locking her phone. "This was stupid, maybe I shouldn't have—"

"Don't do that," Rashad interjected in her doubts. "He's a business man. He gets busy. Let's just wait it out," Rashad wasn't necessarily making excuses for A'mahd. He was more-so thinking realistically. Life happened, not everyone saw every text that came into their phone.

Bradley took in a deep breath. "You're right," She set her phone down.

"Stop overthinking it. Just chill out and try not to let it weigh your mind so much," Rashad advised her while handing her a glass of water along with her prenatal pills.

Bradley took the pill with ease, growing accustomed to it. "I'll be working today so I won't really have any downtime," Bradley smiled lightly.

Rashad nodded liking the sound of that. "Which shop?"

Bradley sighed while cutting into her omelette. "Both, but mostly Allure Me. I have to teach Posh and Georgia how to run the books so our numbers could look right," One thing Bradley hated the most about her business was bookkeeping. It was a long and draining process especially when she had to fix little mistakes Posh and Georgia had made. Luckily for her, Usiah was already trained in doing this so it was less of a workload for her.

"You're good with numbers, you know that?" Rashad smirked.

Bradley smiled lightly. "Devon was an accountant, kinda was forced into being perfect at math,"

"Good cause you can help our kids with their math homework. Numbers piss me the hell off," Rashad screwed up his face at the thought of the Calculus class he hated so much in college. When he dropped out, he was glad he didn't have to sit through hours of numbers, letters, and different equations.

Bradley laughed. "I'll be happy too,"

Once Bradley was finished with her breakfast, Rashad took her plate and went ahead and cleaned up the dishes. "I'm about to go get ready to head out. Will you be here for the day?"

Rashad shook his head no. "I gotta go pimp out my truck," He smirked inwardly excited that he had finally got a new truck.

Bradley rolled her eyes at the fact that he was persistent to have his truck taller, on higher axels and bigger wheels just like the last. "You're so corny,"

Rashad laughed while she went up the stairs to get ready. Like always, Bradley took forever. She had gotten huge over the course of her fifth month of pregnancy she now no longer could see her toes which was painful for her since she loved looking at her feet after a pedicure.

Everything was just spreading on Bradley at this point. Her nose had gotten wider, her feet had expanded in width and would often swell up, and her breast were huge. Bradley didn't feel comfortable wearing anything besides sun dresses or leggings. Everyone thought she was so cute, but to her, she felt like a whale.