The broken

Homeless
We didn't have no where to go or stay after my uncle made us get out of his house. My own father wouldn't let me stay in his home until he got off work at two am. We slept in his driveway in the car all night till he got there around two something. We made the decision to move in with my dad. I hated it I didn't want to live with him. I was now a freshmen in high school. I hated life with a passion and I honestly didn't want to be alive no more. We finally broke up and it hurt like hell for me. I cried and cried till my eyes hurt and I couldn't see at all.
The guy
Well it's been 6 months now and was finally almost over her. I started making new friends meeting new people and being a normal teenager. I met this guy and we was friends he was sweet, but fell head over hills for him. He had a girlfriend and they broke up for a bit and we was talking constantly. He stopped talking to me and I knew something had changed. He finally started talking to me about two weeks later and I was so happy. We made plans to spend the weekend together I looked forward to and was real happy. February 28 is the night I lost my virginity to the guy I once thought I loved. We dated and he was so great and I finally started feeling better inside. Until he started texting his ex girlfriend again and I couldn't handle it. I didn't want to be with someone who's still  hooked on their ex. I broke it off and it hurt me to have to do it and I ended up hurting myself again for the first time in a long time.
The change
My mom just got out of rehab in July of 2018 and she looked so good and I was so proud of her. We moved in with her at my aunts. I was now a sophomore and was doing good in school. I'm  so glad that my life was finally on track and was looking up for us. Until I started getting touched in my sleep by a guy my aunt was married to a person I was post to be able to trust. I never told anybody about it though. I didn't think they would even believe it. February 22 2019 is the day my whole life changed and I found the man I thought  was gonna be my forever and always. My mom found a new guy and has been with him for awhile now and we actually live with him, but my mom deserves better than him.