Torn up

Things was getting better for us we found a place to have. We just had to find a way to move the house to where the old one was. I was great full that during the time my house burnt down we was out of school due to the corona virus. My birthday was coming up and I wasn't looking forward to it at all. I kept working on myself and bettering myself and trying to love and find me again. My birthday was here and it was horrible cause I didn't sleep that night and I was really mean to my family and I felt bad for it honestly cause they don't deserve that. I finished all my school work for my junior year and was done with it, so that was a relief I didn't have to worry about anymore. They finally found someone to move our new house to where the other one was at. It was a nice home, but it wasn't like the one before. I was just great full to have my own home again. It had a lot of work to be done, but we built the last house so we can build onto this one too. The summer was here now and it was so hot especially wearing all this clothes to work. I was doing better and I had hope that I would be okay again. I ended up waiting my job in June cause I was going on a trip to florida and they wouldn't let me off to go. Then the girl who was post to take me to florida turned around and lied and didn't go through with the whole trip like she planned, so I quit my job for no reason at all. June 22 I got told one of my great friends passed away in a horrible car wreck. I was torn up about it because she was the most sweetest soul anyone would ever meet and she was only 16 she was took way too soon. I attended her funeral and it was heartbreaking to see the whole town gather there to mourn the lost of a great person like Nevaeh was. I started talking to this guy around August we become great friends he was super nice and caring. He would come to see me, but I was way to shy to even talk to him. Him and I grew closer and closer over time and I started to develop feelings for him and it was crazy cause I never thought I would even feel emotions like that again. I'm sure he didn't feel the same about me he probably just thought I was like his girl bestfriend or something so I was gonna try anything.