Leaked // 3

- Brooke's POV -

Shortly after the meeting, Shawn and I returned back to the apartment because I had to get ready to out with Jacob for lunch. This was a thing we did since we were young but for the past few weeks we hadn't been out a lot and although I wasn't feeling up to it, I didn't want to let my best friend down.

"Heyooo!" Jacob called from the kitchen as both of us walked through the door.
"Hey you dork..." I walked over to him and we hugged.
"What's wrong with you?" He stared at me weirdly like he knew something was up.
"Nothing," I replied, cause technically there wasn't.
"Don't mess with me Brooke." He said as he went to sit on the sofa, fist bumping Shawn on the way over. "Tell me."

I went over to Shawn and wrapped my arm around his waist as he kissed my on the forehead. I looked up into his eyes and nodded in Jacobs direction.

"So, here's the deal." Shawn said, grabbing Jacobs attention. "I've been offered a deal."
Jacob stood up. "That's great bro!" He grinned but stopped realising both mine and Shawn's expressions hadn't changed. "Isn't it?"
"A worldwide tour, mostly Europe."
"Oh." Was all Jacob could respond. "Forget about today then Brooke, if you're not up to it. Us guys will go out tonight and you and Shawn can have the place to yourself; like to talk stuff over."
"Thanks bro." Shawn 'man' hugged Jacob, as Shawn and I made out way into our room.
"Bloody hell." I said, sitting down cross-legged on the bed. Shawn picked up is guitar and came and sat infront of me, along with a piece of paper with music notes on it. Some scribbled out.
"Look Brooke, I love you more than... well anything, and I mean it." He took my hands in his. "I don't care about this stupid tour if it's not what you want. I don't about anything besides your happiness." He picked up his guitar and strummed a couple chords whilst adjusting the strings.

The mood was kind of depressing and really, when an opportunity like this comes us, it should be a good time. My aim was to enlighten the mood.

"You want this, I want this and I know ALL of your fans want this." I grinned. "Pass me your phone."
He raised his eyebrows and took his phone out of the back pocket of his jeans, passing it to me. "What're are you doing Brooke?" He laughed nervously.
"Hold up."

I unlocked his phone. {1206} was his code. My birthday. I scrolled across and looked for Twitter. I opened the app and clicked on the 'new tweet' button.
- Hey guys , I'm glad to be announcing dates soon for my upcoming worldwide tour !! ❤️-

I tweeted it and logged out of the app so it didn't go crazy. I put it down on the bed and acted like I did nothing with a cheeky grin spreading across my face.

"What did you do?" There was that nervous laugh again, showing his cute little forced dimples he sometimes made.
"I may or may not have tweeted something about you going on tour?" I giggled and shrugged my shoulders sarcastically.
"YOU DIDNT!?1!11" He laughed so hard I couldn't not laugh along. "Does that mean you're okay with it?"
"Duh!" I pulled the guitar out of his grip and placed it gently leaning against the wall before diving onto him. He fell down on his back and I crawled on top of him, gently kissing him on his lips.
"I'm glad." He smiled and sat up as I straddled him. He tucked the piece of hair covering my face behind my ear as I looked down and back up again. "You're beautiful, you know that?"

I started laughing nervously and stood up, making my way to the washroom.

"Oh my god Shawn please stop!"
"What?! You are!!" He jumped up off the bed and ran over to me before I went in. "I told you, I mean everything I say." He kissed me. "Now hurry." He slapped my butt as I went to sort out my make-up and I saw the smirk on his face as he went to sit down.

I shut the door behind me and as I made my way over to the mirror, all I could hear was constant 'ding' noises which Twitter made.

"Thanks for this babe!" Shawn called. "I don't have anything more to tell them yet and they're going mental!"
I rubbed under my eyes. removing the mascara that was there from laughing so hard.
"So guys, I'll post the dates and stuff for the tour as soon as everything is confirmed, hopefully in a couple days. I love you."

I guessed he made a vine. I thought it was really cute that he said 'I love you' and the end of his non-singing vines cause that way he can interact with his fans really cutely.
I unlocked the door and made my way over to him. He wasn't facing me so I put my arms around his waist from behind and kissed his neck. It made him jump, it was so funny.

"Brooke i hate it when you do that stop!" he shifted to face me and handed me a piece of sheet music. "Anyway listen to this. I've been working on it and I wanted it to be a cute surprise for you. Maybe it can be a new original single dedicated to you..." I smiled thinking at how adorable he was, putting his fingers in position, strumming the first cord. Kind of overwhelming really. Thinking back to the days when I was a fan, knowing that crazy ass things can happen to normal people if you let it.
-

-

-

✌️Chloe
#drinkwatermelon🍉