「R. Kyojuro」✫ Tired And Tasty!

-it's kind of requested (sorry)

WARNINGS:
☆ Fem! Semi-cold! reader
Nothing serious. I'm so sorry, I will do another Kyojuro one- this went out of control.
☆ Enjoy nevertheless!

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"Hello (N)-chan! How are you? Well, for me, I'm tired!" The energetic voice of the Flame Pillar quickly broke the tranquility of the room. She, sitting peacefully on the floor, turned her body slowly until she saw him sideways. An expression of slight annoyance adorned her, more or less, stoic face.

"So? Go to sleep." Your tone of voice could be anything but a friendly one. And it wasn't that you wanted to make the pillar feel bad (not if it was Kyojuro), but that it came within you as a programming. Anyway, even within that layer of ice in your heart, the warmth of the flame pillar was strong enough to melt it a little.

How ironic.

You looked at the ceiling, taking your eyes off the boy's attention, feeling strange as the words already formed in your head. "I'm tired, too...

Want to relax with me?"

The boy's eyes widened, but his quick steps to your side were enough to ignore that change in his expression.

"I could never say 'no' to that!"

"You could, only if-"

"No!" Rengoku already knew that you would try to contradict even the smallest word coming out of his mouth, so it was normal for him to interrupt you every time you wanted to. "I could never!"

"...whatever."

"So, (N)" Rengoku turned his head towards you so he could take a better view of your orbs with shadows of the moonlight. "How's your day been?" Your eyes casted up the floor only to see his smile, pure light as all his being was. This sunshine could initiate more than the feeling of boredom and annoyance deep inside you.

Perhaps it was affection?

You returned your view to your lap, face as stoic as Giyuu's was.

"Okay." You immediately were startled, raising your voice again before the man next to you could do it. "It went... Well. Tired as I said uh- previously."

Working your expressions with Rengoku was a good way to start trying to socialize with him. You would still be cold and distant with the others, but with Rengoku?

You would make sure to become even warmer than he was with you.

And oh, you could be relieved, because Rengoku loved seeing you more open with him. It even surprised him! but he wouldn't say anything about it, since the man didn't want to scare you...

"That's great! Well, you can tell how my day has been based on my oh so tired face!"

"...but you look the same as alwa-"

"Tired!"

"Yeah, yeah." You sighed, a ghost of a smile appearing on your features. Rengoku never leaved his sight on you, so he burned that image of you smiling on his head to never forget it. "I got you."

Kyojuro rose from his place, his hand extended towards you to take it. However, you looked at it first, then looked up at his radiant face. "What are you doing. Sit down."

"Do you want to eat some delicious rice balls?"

You wanted to be with him, either way.

So you shrugged and took his hand with yours.

And then, you two went directly outside to eat some delicious food.

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"Tasty! Tasty!"

"Understood. It's tasty." You sighed, your sleepy state taking the best from you. "Can we go home now?"

"Tasty rice balls! Tasty!"

▼△▼△▼△▼△
»»---->557