The mateing part 1

This is just going to be in Nicole's pov
*************************************
As Jason carried me in to the room I took a quick peek around. I saw two doors besides the one I was just brought through, leading to a closet and bathroom of course. There was three separate dressers on one wall and a huge bed across from me, which Travis was currently standing by kissing the life out of Jared. Travis opened his eyes and looked right at me, and I felt more of my cream flow out of me. Jason gently laid me on the bed and I crawled to the middle by the pillows. Jared pushed Travis off him, and pulled off his boxer's since that was the only piece of clothing Travis hadn't removed, then joined me on the bed. Jared moved me till I was sitting against his chest between his legs, he leans forward and whispered in my ear "watch this", and God help me I couldn't look away from the two men in front of me. While Jared had my attention on him Travis had attached himself to Jason and they were currently removing each other's clothes. As Travis went to remove Jason's jeans, Jared leaned down and captured my right ear bud in his mouth rolling it between his teeth. Causing my back to arch and a moan to escape my mouth. His right hand hand slid from where it was resting on my taunt stomach up to cup my breast pinching and rolling my nipple between his finger's, while his left hand slid down toward my pussy. But he only made it half way there, because his brothers hand stopped his progress and in stead moved his hand up to my other breast. Jason was in the process of spreading my legs and settling himself in between them. My eyes locked with Jason's, and he gave me a devilish smirk as he leans down and proceeded to lick my nether lips from bottom till top. My head tipped back on to Jared's shoulder and I released one of the loudest moans of my young life. I felt a finger lightly stroke my cheek and I forced my self to open my eyes and look at Travis.
"Are you sure your ready for this." He asked me.
In response I reached down and gripped his fully erect member in my right hand and gave it a firm but gentle stroke from root to tip, rubbing my thumb over his tip. His eyes slide close as he groans and lightly thrusts in to my grip. Jason continues to like and probe my hole with his tongue but he starts to add his fingers too. And Jared continues to role my nipples between his fingered and nibble on my neck. And I start to grind against his erection. Jason raised his head and locked eyes with me, his tongue ran across his lips liking up my cream. He lifted his gaze first to his brother then to Travis and he told him to grab the lube. Then he told his brother to turn me around. So Jared gentle turned me till I was straddling him with me butt pointed to his brother.