~Introduction And Characters~

(note.few changes in introduction)

Raj Malhotra.

raj malhotra is famous businessman.Do shadiya ki hay.first wife ki death hone k bad second marriage neyoika say ki hay.Father of manik malhotra.he is very aggressive but sweet for his family.love his brother and sisters very much but guilt main hay k jab us ka bhai ghar chor kar geya tou wo usay ruknay k leye yahan nai tha and wo bhai ko wapis lana chahta hay, apny ghar, per usay nai pata wo kahan hay aur na he usay us ki financial state ka pata hay.
Age. 53

Neyoika Malhotra.

Sweet and caring and step mother of manik, love manik very much but badly main usay sab ko baatain sunany milti hay.Manik usay mother nai bolata and always us ki insult karta hay but wo kuch nai bolti and manik say darti hay.
apni nandon ki bohot respect karti hay because usay pata hay k wo manik aur raj ko uss ki complain karti hay.Manik un ki complain sun kar uss ki insult karta hay sab k samnay so, iss leye wo usay koi chance nai deti.
Age.48

Ram Murthy.

Step cousin of raj malhotra.middle class person.School teacher by profession.love his brother but hurt hay apni family say because uss ki behano nay us k aur us ki wife k sath jo keya aur dono ko ghar say rat k andaray main nikala aur usay apni pregnant wife ko lay kar nikalna para.Raj say kabi kabi phone par bat karta hay but usay apny financial state aur ghar ka nai batata aur na he us say ko help leta hay.father of nandini and rishab.very honest person.
Age.50

Shweeta Murthy.

She is the mother of nandini and risha.and wife of ram.perfect housewife and very lovely lady.apny susral walo say darti hay.
Age.45

Deepali Saxena.

Sister of raj and ram.very greedy woman.hate her stepbrother and his wife.happy hay usay ghar say nikal kar.love manik because wo malhotra industries ka malak hay and apni beti ki shadi us say karwna chahti hay.Manik ko neyo k against karti hay tak manik ko kabo rak saky.
Age.55

Jaya khurrana.

Second sister of raj and ram malhotra.same as her sister.Same motto and mother of soha and aryaman.
Age.51

Manik Malhotra.

lead singer of fab 5.He is handsome dude,arrogant,playboy and womanizer.Short temper and hate his mother because of his bua's.He think his mother is gold digger and her love and care only for his money.Love his bua's but know her nature that she is money minded women and greedy.works with his dad and little scared of his dad.Girls mean only use her for pleasure.
Age 27

Nandini Ram Murthy.

Daughter of ram and shweeta murthy.She is beautiful and cute girl.She is very naive.loves her parents especially her father.Believes in love and family.Moneys matter he nai karty is ki dictionary main and always ready to help others.College going girl.
Age.19

Rishab Ram Murthy.

Son of ram and shweeta and little brother of nandini.Sweet like a baby and read in class 8.love football and her di
Age.15

Aliya Saxena.
Cousin of manik and nandini.love manik for his money.Daughter of deepali and sister of harshad.Money minded girl.Manik ko apni property samjhti hay aur shadi karna chahti hay. member of fab 5.
Age.22

Harshad Saxena.

Son of deepali and brother of aliya.Money minded person.Respect his uncle but only for money.biggest liar and flirt.
Age.25

Soha Khurrana.

Cousin of manik and nandini,daughter of jaya and sister of aryaman.same as her mother and same thinking as aliya.Always behind manik for his money.
Age.23

Aryaman Khurrana.

Son of jaya and brother of soha.Nice and caring person.believes in hard work and work in raj uncle office.
Age.26

Mukti Verdan.

fab 5 member and sweet by nature and very friendly person.
Age.22

Cabir Dhawan.
prankstar and fun loving guy and member of fab mirror of manik.
Age.27

Dhrve Kapoor.
member of fab 5,flirty but healthy wala not like manik wala.always ready for help especially girls.
Age.25.

Yash thakkar.
brother of shweeta and uncle of nandini and rishab.husand of priya. love his son but nandini rishab ko apny bachon jesa love karta hay.
age.50

Priya thakkar.

Wife of yash thakkar and bhabi of shweeta.lovely caring and sweet lady.love her son very much and nandini and rishab ko b.
age.48

Abhimaniyu thakkar.

Son of yash and priya thakkar.love nandini but batata nai hay.darta hay reject honay say.play football with rishab and his partner in crime.work as manager in Malhotra industrie.
Age.25

(Guys I know introduction kuch zayida he lambs ho geya hay but wo iss leye k bad main confusion na ho aur chapters main kasi character ko explain na karba party ok)