Suddenly, he reaches for my hand. I look up at him and, for the first time in a year, I get lost in his green eyes.

Time stops.

He's here.

He's really here, holding my hand, talking to me, breathing.

"I thought about you everyday, Lydia." he holds his gaze. "Everyday, I would just think about when I would get to hold you again."

My heart pounds against my chest.

"Me too." I agree, because I did...at least at the beginning. Everyday, I just wanted to be with him. I wouldn't given everything to see him and hear his voice again...now here we are and he feels like a stranger.

His lips curl slightly at my comment, then he looks out the car door at he ground.

"We should get out of here before he wakes up." he states, referring to the unconscious man on the ground.

"Who was he?" I ask. I probably should be more concerned about this man that more than likely had intentions to hurt me...

"I don't know. I just saw him grab you." Harry states, climbing out of the car.

I get out on the other side. "Well why were you watching me to begin with?"

He huffs. "I'll have time to explain everything later. C'mon get in." he gestures for me to get into the passenger seat.

I look back at the building where I was supposed to be tonight.

"Harry, I can't just leave."

"What? Why?" he furrows his brows.

"Because, I have a life that I've made for myself after you decided not to show your face for a god damn year!" I say in frustration.

He shoots me an offended look. "I didn't show my face because I was trying to keep you safe, Lydia." he shakes his head. "I'm not asking you to run away with me, I'm gonna take you home."

A part of me, deep down, wanted to go with him. But the rational part of me knew that Cody was in that building and he'd be upset if I left.

But, come to think of it, would he even notice? He was drunk off his ass and busy mingling with other people. He probably hasn't even noticed I'm not in there anymore.

I turn back to Harry, who was looking at me hopefully.

I sigh and give in, hopping into the passenger seat.

Harry is quick to get into the drivers side.

This was so surreal that I could barely even process it properly.

A year ago, driving with Harry in his car would have been something so normal. He'd have his hand on my thigh with my hand resting on top.

He'd let me play whatever music I preferred, even though I would much rather just talk to him.

I wish we lived a normal life together. Things would be so different. We'd be living together, we wouldn't have to worry about anything.

We would have our own infinite love story.

I look over at him. He kept one hand on the wheel with the other in his lap.

Flashbacks were racing through my memory. From the moment he drove me home to the moment we were driving to headquarters in the van.

The man sitting next to me was someone that I devoted myself to...and I only stopped because I thought he was dead.

Harry speaks, snapping me out of my own head. "What were you doing there, tonight?" he asks.