chapter four

i woke up to arron shouting "WHAT THE FUCK CHRISSY"

i woke up to see arron in the doorway and felt drake stirring behind me, oh shit i thought to myself, arrons gunna freak,

"WHY THE FUCK IS DRAKE NAKED IN YOUR BED! DRAKE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SISTERS BED NOW"

the next thing drake is groaning, as his eyes flutter open and sighs in content, "morning baby" as he kisses me passionately, he then turns to my brother "look man, this has been coming for a while i'm in love with your sister and i wat to be with her, i just hope this doesnt change anything between us bro"

arrons mouth drops open in shock "if you brake her heart i'll break your face i mean it"

"does that mean you'll let us be together"

"uh excuse me but i dont remember you asking me what i want drake"

drakes mouth dropped open in shock and i could see hurt in his beautiful eyes "you dont want to be with me"

"i didnt say that drey i just would of preffered if you would of asked"

"i'll leave you two to it looks like you need some time, chrissy i'll look after the twins take a day off"

"you sure bro" i said

"yehh you deserve a break"

"drake did you mean what you said? because i swear if your messing with me i will roast your balls and sell the ashes on ebay"

"i meant every word, chrissy i love you, and always have since we first met, will you be my exclusive girlfriend?" drake asked sincerity shining in his eyes.

wow exclusive didnt expect that one, the smile lightened my face as i said "i'd love to drey"

"well my first act as your boyfriend is gunna be tying you to this bed all day" drey said as he tried tackling me 

as i shot of the bed giggling he grabbed me and started tickling me and in that very moment i felt like we could take the world on with him by my side