"According to Roses friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break. No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice." I gulp down uncomfortably as I rub my neck as I watch Damon put the multiple fruits into the bowl before stirring. "Ergo you live." Damon finishes as he grabs a bowl from the cabinet and forks out the fruit and fills the bowl up. Damon places a fork in the bowl as he looks up pointedly as me as he pulls out the bar stool from the counter. I lift my eyebrow in challenge as Damon crosses his arms over his chest, "sit." He says back to me. My eyes raise as I quickly take a seat and start munching on the fruit as I glare up at Damon, "if this is you trying to get me to eat healthy you can suck my dick." I say back as I take a piece of cantaloupe and shove it in his mouth, I start snickering as I watch his eyes widen in surprise as he spits it back into the bowl, "better watch your back tonight. It's my night to share the bed." My eyes widen in betrayal as I snap my head to look at Elena as she's glaring back at me, "what? You share your bed with Stefan! I'm going out!"

"Mattie it was terrible. I saw my new dad half naked!" I yell out as I slam my head on the bar thinking back to last night. I watch as a girl slowly looks Matt up and down as he sits next to me and starts to wipe the glasses down. A smirk falls on my face as I take the glass from his hands and jump onto Matt's lap and cross my arms around his shoulders as I look back over to the girl and stick my tongue out at her. I start to snicker as the girl stomps her foot on the ground before walking away. I suddenly felt a stinging sensation on my head before I turn my head back to Matt. "Did you just break a plate over my head!" "Are you back to yourself?" I grab a glass from the table and smash it onto Matt's blonde curls. Matt screams as he falls out of the bar stool with me on top of him. "Glass fight!" I yell as I take a few plates into my arms, "someone stop this crazy bitch!" "But you love me Mattie!"

I hum quietly to myself as I skip along the square in the town. I suddenly stop as a black van speeds up and screeches towards me, my eyes widen in fear as I look around getting ready to scream if these really were kidnappers. The van comes to a stop before me, "help child molesters!" I yell out as I get ready to bolt but before I can the door opens up and Elena's head pops through, "get in fat ass, no ones gonna rape you." I glare at my sister as I shake my head, "I'll have you know if they really were rapist in the van I could beat their asses." I say confidently as I roll my sleeves up as try and flex in front of Elena, "can't flex what you don't have." My mouth pops open as I turn at the sound of Matt's voice but before I could lunge and strangle him to death Elena grabs me by the backpack and yanks me inside, "when I get out of here I'm gonna strangle you're pretty little neck!" I yell out the closed window at Matt has he starts to laugh, "you laugh now but wait until night falls." I say creepily as I roll down the window to stare at him. Matt's eyes widen as he turns and takes off running, "that right! Run back to momma Tyler you pussy!"

 I start to snicker from the backseat as I clear my throat and turn to the front, "what the fuck is this bitch doing here?" I point my thumb to Rose as I look over to Elena in question as Rose hits the gas throwing me back into the seat, my head snaps back to the bitch as I throw my back pack on the ground, "alright! I'll have you know I don't appreciate the way you look at my sexy and you're not getting on my good side!" She looks up at the side view mirror, "what good side?" I get up to lunge at her, "imma strangle her Lena!" 

"Huff..how..huff many more..huff..stairs?" I ask Elena as I watch her take the stairs of the apparent Kent building two at a time, suddenly she stops and turns around, "you've walked eight stairs Eliza!" My eyes widen in surprise as I turn and look behind me at the ground floor only a few feet away from me, I start to snicker again as I turn back to my sister, "suck my pinkie." I say back as I take two at a time to catch up with Elena and Rose as they reach the top of the stairs. Rose slams on the white chipped door once we reach the landing. "Slater! Slater it's Rose open up!" Rose shrugs her shoulders as she turns to us, "he's not home. Sorry." "I didn't just walk those stairs for nothing. Ladies stand back." Rose takes a step back as I crack my neck and look pointedly at Elena as I lift my leather boot and kick the door in. I take a bow at them, "after you." I say as I follow in behind Elena and Rose. "Slater!" Rose walks in further as I look around, "looks pretty empty to me." I say as I see the scatters chairs and the empty space where the living room is supposed to be. "I don't think he's going to be much help." I make my way over with Elena right in my heels as I turn the corner I look over and spot Slater stabbed with a stake in the chest, "didn't he love vampires? What a way to die like one." Rose and Elena turn to glare at me as I hold my arms out and take a step back, "tough crowd."