Ichirokus

Naruto P.O.V~
"Uh, that was not supposed to happen." Wait, I can talk too... Did it wear off?

"N-N-N-N" and then she passed out, she's adorable... Um, so what do I do now?

I turned around and saw Neji walking this way. Pshhhhh, he was dressed up as a dog. I giggled like I was five and then picked up Hinata.

"Yo Neji, she kinda passed out, can you take her inside."

"Gladly." I them set Hinata into Neji's arms.... Oh my gosh, his arms are covered in fur too. I had to walk away fast so I could continue laughing.

On a more serious matter, who cast a Jutsu on me, and why did it wear off....hmmm, it can wait till morning..

Hinata P.O.V~
I woke up and looked around. How did I get into my room? The last thing that I remember is.. My face got hot...Naruto.

I looked down and saw that I was still wearing my costume. I got changed into my everyday clothes and went down stairs. I saw Neji eating breakfast.

"Uh, Neji-kun, how did I end up in my room last night?" he looked up at me.

" I was walking home and Naruto came up to me. He was carrying you and said that you had passed out and asked if I could bring you home. He then mocked my costume behind my back forgetting that I have Byakugan... Jerk." He got quieter as he said the last thing and then took another bite of his apple.

"Oh, okay. Thank you." I walked to where I was out of site.

He carried me? My face got red. I need to tell him thank you, I was probably heavy...

I grabbed a pear and left the house. Where would he be though... Oh, I know.

Once I showed up at Ichirokus I found out that my hunch was right, he was there.

I sat down next to him.

"N-Naruto-kun." He looked over at me and slurped up some ramen.

"Hm? Oh, hey Hinata!" Of course my face is red yet again.. I wish I could control this.

"Uh, thank you for bringing me home last night..."

"No problem! I had an awesome time at the Halloween party with you." My eyes widened, did he really?

"Why did you, um, not talk or take off your mask?"

"I was put under some Jutsu, I don't know who did it, but I'm going to investigate that today." He finished his bowl of ramen and put his bowl next to the other empty bowls.

"G-Good luck with you investigation."

"Thanks Hinata, hey we should really hang out more." And then he left. Really? He wants to hang out... With me?