Dirty Liam Imagine

Your P.O.V
I slowly made my way into the room,tossing my freshly curled hair away from my now bare shoulder. The room was thumping with the beat of Nick Jonas's new song. I smirk making my way to the bar. I could feel Liam's eyes on me the whole time. I sway my hips to the beat as I walked. See Liam and I made a little bet tonight. We bet that we could flirt around with others and who ever got mad first, would in return let the other be in charge of them for the night. I have yet to win one of Liam's deadly bets and this time I was for sure going to win. I approached the bar ordering myself the special of the night. I sat sipping on it slowly as my eyes scanned the room. I had only been sitting at the bar for about 5 minutes when I noticed Liam already had a mysterious red head in his lap. I huff rolling my eyes. Of course this would be easy for him.

I jumped feeling a hand trace my lower back. My eyes followed up to the taller man next to me. He wore a lustful smirk and I blushed darkly. He was beautiful. His cheek bones perfectly chiseled. His grey eyes reading mine. His hair a mess upon his head but something told me it took him hours to get that look. "Hello beautiful." He spoke grabbing his drink. "Hi.." I spoke meekly. He smiled down at me. "Where are your friends at? Can't believe they would leave you alone in a place like this. Never know whats lurking around in here. Maybe some old geezer looking for head." I let out a loud laugh at his comment and he joined in with me. Liam's eyes quickly found me and I knew this alone bothered him. Just another guy making me laugh. "I'm a risk taker then I guess. I'm (Y/N)." He smiled setting his drink down. "I'm Damon. Would you join me for a dance?"

I felt Damon's hands roam my hips and upper sides as we moved our bodies to the beat. I was actually having fun. I smile turning around facing him. He wore that same lustful stare he wore back at the bar. I bite my lip. I was leading him on. I knew I should stop now but I wasn't letting Liam win this stupid bet. I pushed my body closer as the song slowed down a bit. I could feel his warm breath fan across my face. I slowly gazed up, our noses almost touching. "Damon I-" I felt my body being yanked away from Damon's arms. Liam stood there heaving in pure anger. "You went too far,(Y/N)" He said sternly. I just smirked rubbing his chest. "Looks like I won now doesn't it? " I slid out of his arms and walked out of the club knowing Liam was following behind like a puppy.

Once we arrived home I bent over sliding my heels off my feet and sigh in relief. Liam grabbed my wrist pushing me against the wall. "That wasn't cute what you pulled back at the club." I tease him by pouting. "Aww but Li it was a bet. Maybe you should know better then to share me. Hmmm?" I raise an eyebrow at him.His eyes a murky brown and his lips bright red from biting at them the whole ride home. "No. I will never share you. You're mine...mine...mine" he mumbled as he buried his face in my neck biting at my skin. I gasp at the coldness of his lips. I shoved him back from me and smirked. "I'm in control tonight remember?"

I had Liam's arms tied back by the head board with two ties of his I found. He laid there in nothing but his briefs. His bulge twitching as he watched me. I lick my lips as I slowly slide my knee high stockings off each leg slowly. Next I began unzipping my dress. This was Liams favorite part of undressing me out of my dresses. As he would slowly slide the zipper down,he would kiss each part of my neck and spine making my legs quiver. I could tell he hated that this time it was just me. Once the dress pooled at my feet I climbed over him trailing sloppy kisses up his chest. I barely nudged his bulge but heard him whine under me. "Don't like being teased do you baby?" I coo. He shook his head quickly."No baby girl. So why don't you untie me so we can stop this pointless teasing." I tsk at him shaking my head. "Oh no no. Did you forget our bet? Since I won, I am in control for the night. You listen to me." He tensed up as my hand played with the band of his briefs.

I leaned down kissing right above his happy trail. I used my tongue too to add to the sensation. I tugged his briefs off and let his erection spring free. He hissed as the cool air his him. "Fuck put me in your mouth already." He grunted in frustration. I shake my head. "You wait." I mumble. I let my thumb brush over his head collecting his pre cum that was dripping off. I sucked on my thumb looking at him. He whined again closing his eyes before opening them once I finished. I kissed up and down his shaft slowly before taking him into my mouth and moving my head agonizingly slow. His breathing began to pick up. He yanked at his arms forgetting that he was tied up. He moaned as I used my tongue against him. I didn't do any of my usual tricks tonight wanting him to suffer just as bad as I did last time we made a bet.

After a few moments, I pulled away and smirked. "I can't deal with all your teasing baby. Its killing me." He said his voice thick with annoyance. I just ignored him as I tugged my panties and bra off. He sucked in a breath and moaned as I climb back up sitting on his waist. I moaned softly as let my hand cup my core and slid a finger inside myself pumping slowly. I smirk hearing Liam struggle more with his arms and hear him curse at the sigh of me getting off alone. I moaned soft and sweet just the way Liam liked. It didn't take long for me to find myself crying out Liam's name as I rode my high out on my fingers. I giggle as he gawked at me.

I got up tossing on his shirt and my panties. "Wait baby where are you going?" he said getting alarmed. I giggle. "Taking a break. Don't worry. I will be back up maybe in an hour or so. We will see." I walked out shutting the door. I heard him yelling and groaning as he tried breaking free. I smirked. That will teach him not to make bets with me.

(A/N) What do you think? I saw how much you guys liked my Niall one so I thought I owed you a Liam one. If you can,leave your feedback on this or on any other imagines/preferences. I need some more ideas.