Harry Imagine

You and your boyfriend Harry have been dating for the best 2 years. You feel butterflys every time he holds you in his arms and every time you kiss. But latley Harry has been going out every night and partying. Then he comes home drunk. You have finally have had enough of it and when he gets home tonight you are finally going to tell him what you think.

Your laying in your bed when you hear the front door open up. You sit up in your bed and start for the door. You walk downstairs and see Harry stumbling inside. He sees you as you walk towards him. "Hey Kitten." he says drunkly. He starts to walk over to you and give you a hug but you push him away. A confused look washes over him. "What was that for?" he says. "Harry, we need to talk. This whole going out everynight and getting smashed thing is not working for me. I miss the old Harry. The one that use to just want to cuddle and watch movies. Please Harry stop this." you say softly.

He stands there and then starts to walk over to you."Kitten its still me. I can change." he says. But you know he isn't telling the truth because of the way he smirked when he said it. When he reached for your hand you jerked it away. A rush of anger floods over him. "Wipe that dumb smirk off your face and tell me the truth." you say almost yelling. "I did tell you the truth."he says getting closer to you.

Your breath htiches in your throat. He has never been this angry with you before. Tears start to fall out of your eyes. "I can't belive you. Now your going to cry like a twelve year old because I'm pissed off.Wow." he says yelling. More tears fall out of your eyes. "You know I could always find someone ten times better then you. You are replaceable." he says. The tears are replaced with hatred. You glare at him and push past him and run up to your room.

As soon as you reach your room, you grab a suitcase. You start to throw all your stuff into it. As your doing it Harry runs up to the room. "Please,(Y/N). Dont leave me. I didnt mean any of that." he says. You have heard that excuse time after time and over and over. "Harry, you always say that. It doesn't change anything this time." you yell and finish packing. You walk down to the door. "Please. I really messed up this time. Just dont walk out that door." he pleads. You can tell he is close to crying but you won't turn around. Instead you open the door and walk out.

A/N: . please give me some input and if I should make more and a part two for this.