Episode 4: Make an Omelette

INT. Front Desk

Mia is on desk duty. She has a pen that has multiple colour options. She tries to press all the colours down at once. This does not work. Next, she begins clicking all of them down, one after the other. She decides on the green colour and begins writing. Mia enters.

AIDEN: Hey Mia.

MIA: Hey.

AIDEN: Oh cool I love those pens. When I was a kid I tried to put all the colours down at once.

MIA: Oh yeah. I did that too...when I was a kid.

AIDEN: Now I use them to highlight my notes. Make them all colourful.

MIA: That's cool. I take notes on my computer. That way if I want the words to be a different colour I just highlight it and I have a ton of colours to choose from.

AIDEN: Oh.

MIA: Yea, I guess the four colours on the pen just wasn't enough for me.

AIDEN: Oh. Well, I like to write my notes because studies show it helps to retain information easier. And I don't just use the pen. I have eight different colours of highlighter. Plus I use pencils and sharpies and markers. 

MIA: 8?

AIDEN: Yellow, orange, purple, green, blue/

MIA: Oh see I don't like doing that because it can be hard to see what's underneath the blue highlighter in the dark at night and I study so much that I usually have to study at night.

AIDEN: Why don't you just turn a light on.

MIA: Because I don't want to bother my roommate.

AIDEN: You don't have a roommate. 

MIA: Whatever. I study more than you. 

AIDEN: Whatever helps you sleep at night. But just for the record, I draw in designs for the headings that look like little banners. 

MIA: Well good for you. 

Aiden begins to leave.

AideN: Hey you want to grab lunch later?

MIA: Of course! Tuesday traditions.

TITLE SEQUENCE

INT. Elevator

Kylie and Ryan get into the elevator, mid-conversation. Hailey is in the elevator, on her phone.

KYLIE: Basically all we had to do was create a business plan-Hey Hails.

RYAN: Hey

HAILEY: Hey

 KYLIE: and make a powerpoint about it. I don't know why he thought that was so difficult it had to be a group project.

RYAN: You're mad because you ended up doing all the work.

KYLIE: No. I expect to do all the work in group projects.

HAILEY: How do you say something is 'good' over a text message?

RYAN: You just say 'good.' 

HAILEY: Huh.

KYLIE: Anyway, for our business proposal, we created a movie production company and at the end of the powerpoint, I put in the post-credits scene from Ferris Buller's Day Off.

RYAN: Oh yeah the one where he's like, 'go home.'

KYLIE: Exactly!

HAILEY: No if you just put 'good' it sounds like you don't care.