Awards to apply for

Here are the awards you can apply for (as many as you want but check your eligibility):

1. Best book of all genres (three of each):

Will be judged by the respective judges. You'll have extra points if your readers, and voters vote for your book in the chapter *(genre) entries/ voting*

Eligibility: Anyone

2. Best book cover (just one):

Will be judged by me, and other judges as well.

Eligibility: It should be made by you, and only you.

Criteria/Notes:

1. Must relate to the title, and story plot.

2. You cannot change the cover unless the winners are announced.

3. Best book blurb (three of any genres):

Will be judged by me. It will depend on how catchy it sounds.

Eligibility: Anyone

Criteria/Notes:

1. Preferred to be short.

2. Must be catchy!!

3. Any point of view will be accepted.

4. Best newbie author (just one):

The book from any genre will win, except for the winning category.

Eligibility: Must have less that 1k reads, and votes.

Criteria/ Notes:

1. If your reads increase by the time of judging then you'll not be disqualified but it will affect your results.

5. Best judge (any three):

Let's see who gives me the best review, winner (from their group) and the earliest.

Eligibility: Any judge

Criteria/ Notes:

1. Choose any two books out of the five or ten that you think should win.

2. Write a small review, and why you like it 100-200 words, and PM me.

3. The earlier you send me the review, the more chances you have to win.

4. Mention the book having less than 1k reads, if you think they can win as well.

6.Best story plot (any three):

So, this is something different category of book. For this, you will be given a storyline, and you have to publish another book, and write a short story about it. It should be of less than between 1000-2000 words. You can divide it into two or three chapters as well.

Eligibility: Anyone