salad pasta 🤯 (beomkai?)

One day, txt went to a restaurant because they need to eat well and even if eating CDs gives them stable vocals it's not enough to nourish our poor boys. They all decided to go to this restaurant near their dorm.

"Now remember," Soobin began, "We can't have leftovers here or they'll charge us." Then he glared at Beomgyu, "that means YOU too."

Knowing that he is pretty picky with food, Soobin had to make sure Beomgyu would eat what he can eat. I dunno if that makes sense but it do. So, anyway, they sat at their table and the restaurant is pretty nice. (But I'm not gonna describe it because it's 3am and I'd rather finish this.)

"The food looks good!" Yeonjun stated as he stared at the menu.

"Of course it does, hyung. It's food."
Kai chuckled.

"Hello! I'll be your waiter tonight." Said a man who stood before their table. "My name is Jackson."

"Wait, aren't you from Got7?" Taehyun asked, but he only laughed in confusion as a response.

"No, I'm from China. But I got something more interesting! We're having salad pasta as a special side this evening, would you like to try it? It only comes with a certain meal."

"What the heck is that?" Kai whispered to Soobin, but he didn't listen. He was only staring at Jackson.

"Hyung..." He poked Soobin's cheek but his eyes were glued to Jackson's arms.

Apparently, Jackson already took the others' orders but not Soobin's yet.
"Sir? What will you be having?"

"Oh, don't call me sir..." Soobin snapped back to reality.

"What should I call you then?"

"Yours." He winked as Yeonjun shot daggers at Jackson.

"Uh- Sir- I mean Yours- I mean-"

"The name's Soobin." Literally everyone on that table were disgusted at what they saw.

"Okay, Soobin, you know I could go to jail if I actually go out with you, right-"

"No one has to know~" Then Taehyun smacked him in the head and politely looked at their poor waiter. "I'm sorry about that. By the way, he isn't our leader. I'M the leader."

"I just want to know what he wants to eat..." Jackson scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh, I think you already KNOW." Soobin bit his lip but immediately stopped when Taehyun gave him a warning look.

"Gosh dang it, just give the stupid rabbit some bread." Beomgyu groaned. Jackson nodded and left to give the orders to the chef.

"Soobin, what the heck was THAT?!" Yeonjun glared at him, Soobin's face was completely red.
"I wish I knew, man..."

Jackson came back and with their orders. "Here you go, kids. Enjoy!"

"This place has incredibly fast service." Taehyun stated in surprise.

"That's because the chefs literally have no life so they have nothing to distract them. Also, you'll probably get salmonella or food poisoning but don't sue us."

"What was that last part?!" Kai exclaimed.

"Nothing. Have a nice meal." And with that Jackson left.

"Wait, why is there a salad pasta here? Who ordered it?" Kai pointed at it.

"Oh, apparently it comes with your meal as a side dish?" Beomgyu checked the menu.

"a SIDE DISH? This thing is large, I can't finish it!" Once Kai said that, Soobin broke away from his daydream and cautiously stared at him.

"Kai. You have to eat it. Remember what I said earlier? They CHARGE leftovers."

"Can't we afford it?" Taehyun asked but Soobin shook his head, "No, this is cash only. And I only brought money to pay for our meals."

"Does anyone else have extra money?" Yeonjun tried to check his wallet but didn't see enough change.

"No, Beomgyu and I left our wallets at home because Soobin's paying." Taehyun sighed, taking a bite from his plate.

"I'm just broke." Kai awkwardly laughed.

"Kai, you have to EAT that thing." Soobin begged and Kai sighed.

"ONLY if Beomgyu eats with me."

"WHAT!" He yelled, making the whole restaurant look at him momentarily. "BUT WHY MEEE I DONT WANNAAA"

"BEOMGYU IF YOU DONT EAT IT WITH HIM RIGHT NOW-" Soobin pointed a knife at him.

Beomgyu continued to whine, "NOOO!"

"HYUNG, HELP ME" Soobin desperately turned to Yeonjun.

"You know what, I have to use the restroom." Yeonjun left the table quickly.

"NO COME BACK" Soobin called back to him but he was already gone.

"JUST EAT THE STUPID SALAD PASTA, GYU" Kai yelled.

"IT'S HYUNG TO YOU."

"JUST EAT THE SALAD PASTA, STUPID HYUNG."

"Wait, that's not how you phrased it earlier-"

But Kai aggressively scooped a spoonful of the salad pasta, shoved it into Beomgyu's mouth. Scooped one for himself and took a bite.

"See?" Kai started chewing, "It's not that bad-" Kai's eyes widened and he swallowed slowly. "Ugh... that tastes so weird."

Jackson the waiter that's from China and not Got7 came back to the table, "Hello everyone! Are you going to pay?"

"What-" Taehyun looked up at him nervously.

"For the food? Most of your plates look finished."

"We can't pay yet, we still have left overs. We can't finish the salad pasta of yours." Soobin sighed.

"What? It looks like your friend wants another bowl."

The three boys turned to see that Beomgyu had finished the entire salad pasta.

"What the HECK, how?!" Taehyun's jaw dropped.

"It wasn't actually that bad..." Beomgyu smiled.

"Yeah okay can I get my cash now or what?" Jackson said bluntly.

Soobin went to pay for the food and Taehyun joined him, making sure that he's not going to hit on Jackson again.

"Thanks for letting me try something new, Kai."

"No problem, hyung."

"But I noticed something... when we ate the salad pasta for the first time." Beomgyu shyly spoke, looking away.

"What?" Kai tilted his head.

"We shared the same spoon..."

"..."

"....and that's technically an indirect kiss."

"..."

"..."

"Did you taste my saliva when I-"

"Kinda."

"..."

"..."

.....this is kinda gay. anna oop.

"Hey everyone I'm back!" Yeonjun returned, his eyes widened when he saw the empty plates. "You guys ate the salad pasta?"

"Yeah." Beomgyu cleared his throat, "Anyway, you were in the bathroom really long."

"Yeah, I had a lot of pee inside."

"For real?" Kai scoffed in disbelief.

"Mhm, drank a heck ton of water."

Taehyun and Soobin joined the group and they all left the restaurant together.

"So, we're never going there again?" Soobin asked.

"HECK NO" The four other boys said in unison.

IT IS 4AM I AM SO SORRY YOU HAD TO READ THIS CONFUSION