Soobin confessing to y/n 😍

Soobin was soooooo nervous because today was an important day. Today he was about to confess to someone he's had a huge crush on; Y/n.
Soobin was mentally preparing himself for this moment. He had planned it for a week.

His heart raced when he saw Y/n  enter the classroom, her hair flowing through the breeze and she gave friendly smiles to the people who greeted her. Every little thing she did just seemed so perfect in his eyes.

"Hyung?" Soobin woke up from his trance when he heard someone call him. "Stop staring, you look like a stalker."

Soobin slapped his friend's arm, "Shut up, Kai, I'm not a stalker."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you-"

Kai cuts him off by giving him a tummy rub. This sudden action surprised Soobin and he pushed his friend away. "What the heck are you doing?!"

"I had to do something-" Kai shrugged and sat at his desk, "Otherwise, we'd be saying the same thing forever."

"But you didn't have to-"

"Hi, you two!" Soobin quickly turned around to find Y/n standing there.

He screamed, "Y/n! Hi!"

"sHUT UP" Taehyun, his classmate who sat behind him yelled. "This is a freaking classroom."

"sorry." Soobin apologized and checked to see if Y/n was weirded out. She wasn't but she was definitely surprised because screaming is really loud and not very nice for your ears to experience. "Y/n, who will you sit with at lunch?"

"No one. Why? Do you wanna sit together at lunch?" She tilted her head.

"Yes." Soobin smiled, as if she read his mind.

Y/n nodded, "Yeah, I'll eat lunch with you!"

"Great, I'll look forward to it!"

"SIT THE FRICK DOWN Y'ALL." The teacher yelled, "CLASS IS STARTING."

Soobin took a seat and muttered, "Ugh, this is going to feel like forever."

"Don't worry," Kai reassured him, "This scene will be skipped anyway."

At Lunch
"What the heck?" Soobin blinked as he was already outside of the classroom.

"See! I told you." Kai walked to the cafeteria.

"Hey, Soobin!" Y/n greeted him.

"Oh, Y/n!" Soobin grabbed her hand, "Is it okay if we go to the rooftop?"

Y/n raised an eyebrow but agreed. They went upstairs until they made it to the top. For a moment, they admired the view and then Soobin cleared his throat.

"Y/n, I need to tell you something."

"Sure, but make it quick cause' I'm hungry."

To Y/n's surprise, Soobin held out a rose and he shyly grinned, "I've liked you for so long. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Soobin..." Y/n gasped, covering her mouth. "I... I-"

"OH, HECK NO." A voice boomed and they both faced whoever said that.

"Wait, Yeonjun?!" Soobin exclaimed, "What are you doing here?"

Yeonjun placed his hands on his hips and glared at Y/n, "You're stealing my man."

"We're not dating!" Soobin exclaimed to reassure Y/n.

But Yeonjun only smirked at him, "Not yet."

"Sorry, I didn't realize..." Y/n awkwardly backed away but Soobin grabbed her hand.

"No, don't listen to him! I want you."

"But I still want you." Yeonjun sang, Y/n's eyes widened at him.

"Wait, is that a BTS reference?"

"Yeah. I'm Jimin biased."

Y/n gasped and smiled, "Same! It's so hard to find fellow ARMYs!"

"Right? We should hang out!" Yeonjun widely grinned.

Soobin grabbed Y/n's hand, "Um, w-wait, what about me? I like Jin..."

"And I like V!" The three turned to face a boy, who watched the whole scene.

"Who are you?" Yeonjun asked.

"Beomgyu!" He dabbed.

"Are you kidding me?" Kai popped out of nowhere, "The dab is so dead." And he threw Beomgyu into the sky.

"WEEEEEE" Beomgyu yelled.

Y/n massaged her temples and walked down the stairs, "I need a minute to process everything."

Once she left, Soobin sighed, "Now who's gonna go out with me now?"

"Me-" But Yeonjun got interrupted by someone else.

"I will." Yeonjun and Soobin turn to where the voice came from and their jaws dropped.

"No... it can't be... It's you." Soobin slowly walked towards her, the love of his life.

"I love you, Choi Soobin." Said the loaf of bread.