CHAPTER FIVE

___

Shaking my head, I lost the motivation to venture outside the palace and just went back to my room, taking a long nap. It was so long that when I woke up, it was already noon. Jamie went to my room and asked what I wanted to eat, and so I told her I wanted a sandwich.

I may be 5 but I'm still older in the inside.

"Hyung!" The door bursted open, and there revealed my hell of a brother who came rushing to my side.

"Klydeur?" I was taken a back when he hugged me tight. That almost knocked the wind out of me, but his action made me confused. "Hey, what's wrong?"

He was silent for a moment, so I let him take a breath first. After a few minutes, he seems to have calmed down a bit. "Hyung, is it true?" Klydeur looked at me with teary eyes. "Is it true that mom is a murderer?"

My mind went blank for a moment. I heard about the massacre earlier from the maids, but I never knew he heard it too. "Klydeur," I held both his shoulder. "Clydeur doesn't know, but what made you think that she is a murderer?"

My best bet is that he also heard the maids earlier.

"I-I heard the maids. Klyde didn't mean to eavesdrop."

I suppressed my grin. So we are indeed twins. "Clydeur knows that she won't kill. They must be rumors to ruin her reputation."

Klydeur nodded his head. "O-okay." A moment of silence blew before Jamie entered.

"Here's the food your high—" she stopped when she saw Klydeur in my room. "—ness...would you like another sandwich?"

"Sure. Thanks Jamie!" I smiled as she left the room again. "You can stay here and eat sandwich with me."

His eyes twinkled in joy. "Really, hyung?"

I nodded. He squealed before embracing me into a tight and suffocating hug. Okay, okay, this guy may be cute but he's also dangerous.

When Jamie returned, Klydeur and I ate our sandwich and he started talking about something I didn't know that he knows. About the Emperors which I didn't bother knowing and I was just like, "Oh really?", "Wow.", "That's cool.", "Okay?" and "I'm not interested."

"And did you know that the royals and the people from the bloodline of the Emperors have unique powers?" Klydeur asked while I'm drinking water, which made me almost spit the water directly to him.

I coughed for dear life as he patted my back. "Cly...Hyung, are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine." I told him flatly, before regaining my composure. "Go ahead, continue."