💫~Breakfast and Wine

Start from the beginning

"Shut it. You're wasting time, go get the damn food!"

"Alright fine! I'll be back soon just please get ready!" And with that Goku disappeared.

The room felt colder with the Saiyan gone, it made the tyrant feel lonelier as well. He began to enjoy Goku's presence too much, even just having the Saiyan near him made him burst with joy, an emotion he'll keep buried inside of him.

With a sigh, Frieza entered the bathroom, which was half the size of his bedroom. He let the shower run for a minute as he grabbed a towel for himself, setting it outside the shower. He got in, the hot water making him flinch as the drops hit his pearly white skin.

He spent around 20 minutes in the shower. As he got out he wiped himself off with the towel before reaching for his toothbrush. The shape of it was quite unusual, it was round at the top, and looked more like a hairbrush. Frieza squirted a blue paste onto it, and began to clean his teeth in circular motions.

He stepped out the bathroom once he was done, his eyes widening as he saw the Saiyan already back, sitting on the couch with the breakfast laid out beautifully on the coffee table. Frieza felt the corner of his lips twitch up, this was quite a nice surprise. And the food, it smelled delicious, although Frieza was unsure about what the dishes were exactly. He calmly walk to Goku, sitting down on the opposite side of the couch with his legs crossed.

"Hey! Did you miss me?" The Saiyan exclaimed, jokingly of course. The tyrant simply scoffed at Goku's comment.

"So what's all this...?" Frieza was now observing the food with his eyes, he was quite hungry.

"Ah, well. The stuff on the left is yours. The big yellow thing is an omelet with crab. I remember a while ago you told me you liked crabs, so I asked the guys to put some in! Then the thing next to it is French toast I think, it's bread dipped in cinnamon, sugar, and egg. It's sweet too, so you should eat it last. And the liquid in the cup is orange juice, And you better like it because I had to buy the whole jug!"

Frieza's face began to tint red, he tried to ignore it but he found it so sweet that Goku had remembered his favorite, crab. The little gesture just warmed the emperor's heart, he despised that feeling.

"Well thank you, although I would like to drink something else." Frieza gained Goku's attention, and the Saiyan was now gazing at the tyrant with an innocent smile. "Would you like a glass of wine monkey? Or do you not drink?"

"I mean, I never have... But I can try, I guess. Isn't it just bitter grape juice?"

"I suppose yes, I'll get us some then." The tyrant stood up, his feet squeaking as he made it to the cabinet across from the coffee table. He pulled out a half-empty bottle and grabbed two glasses with his other hand. He rested back down on the sofa, placing everything in the middle of the table which stood in front of him. He removed the cork, which was loosely squeezed into the top of the bottle, and began to pour it in both glasses, leaving Goku's with less, since the tyrant wasn't sure if the Saiyan would enjoy it or not, and Frieza truly didn't want to waste any on the man.

Goku brought the wine up to his nose, his face tensing up as he took a whiff of it. He quickly set the glass back on the table, now staring at Frieza with a disgusted look on his face.

"You like that?" Goku asked the tyrant as he picked up another pancake off his plate, devouring it in seconds. "I mean, it just smells so bad! Why would you drink that?" The Saiyan champed, chowing down the remaining pancakes as he waited for Frieza's response.

The tyrant took a sip of the wine and continued to swirl the wine around in the glass before setting it back on the table. "Yes I do enjoy it, quite a lot actually. I absolutely love the feeling it gives me." Frieza's face turned from a devilish smile to a stiff one, he was unsure about how to eat the food the Saiyan had brought for him. The so-called omelet was too long and messy to eat with hands, but the emperor did not notice anything utensils laying on the coffee table. Frieza just sighed, he honestly wasn't even sure if Goku even knew what forks and spoons were, so why bother asking.

The tyrant exhaled once more, before ripping off a piece of the omelet and plopping it in his mouth. He hummed at the dance. Although a bit soggy, it was quite good. Frieza took another piece before focusing his attention on the French toast that sat next to the glass of juice. He swiftly picked up a piece, taking a small bite off and swallowing it down. He tasted the eggy substance again, but this time it was prepared way differently. Instead of being salty, it was sweet, a little too sweet, just the way Frieza liked it. And the cinnamon added that sprinkle of spice, which the emperor enjoyed. He chomped down on all the remaining pieces in the plate, no longer caring about his appearance while eating.

Even after 3 pieces, Frieza had wanted more. He wasn't sure if the alcohol was making him hungry, or if French toast had become his favorite snack. He picked up the wine, taking another huge sip and swishing it slightly around his mouth, hoping to wag away pieces of food that were possibly stuck.

"Hey. How come you only ate a bit of the crab omelet, but you left nu French toast behind? Do you like sweets or something?"

"You've caught me! I've got quite the sweet tooth! And that "French Toast" was absolutely delicious! I still do crave a bit more of it." Frieza exclaimed, a wide smile on his face. But the grin quickly deflated as The tyrant realized he was being way too chatty and energetic. He cursed silently when he noticed Goku had raised an eyebrow.

"Well Frieza, if this is what wine does to you, I've got no idea how it'll affect me. But I guess I'll try it anyway since you seem to be having fun!"

"Are you sure Goku? I truly don't think it's a good idea, you're already an idiot and I'm sure you'll be acting like an absolute buffoon if you drink."

"I'm sure I'll be fine Frieza, why are you worried anyway?" The Saiyan grabbed the glass of wine which Frieza had poured for him earlier, chugging it down like it was nothing. Frieza watched with his eyes about to pop out of their sockets. Goku put down the glass and his face immediately turned sour.

"How do you like this stuff? It tastes terrible!" The Saiyan whined as he tried to get the taste off his tongue. The tyrant rolled his eyes at Goku's childish comment.

"You didn't drink it correctly, you're supposed to enjoy little sips, and you shouldn't have chugged it, ruins the feeling." Frieza sighed before taking another sip of the fine wine.

"Could've told me that earlier." Goku paused, feeling his throat. "My throat feels really warm, is that normal?"

"Yes. Yes, it is." Frieza smiler softly as he took another sip. The Saiyan's presence brought him so much joy, he absolutely hated how it made him feel, but there was really nothing he could do about it.

The two spent a couple of hours talking, and laughing at absolutely anything. Frieza had shown Goku more baby pictures, and even his collections of miscellaneous souvenirs and artifacts from various planets. The Saiyan paid attention to every word they came out of the tyrant's mouth, never even taking his eyes off him. There was something that attracted him to the tyrant, but Goku couldn't put his mind on what it was exactly. But what the Saiyan didn't know was that the tyrant felt the same way, although Frieza knew what he felt fully.

They sat on the bed, which was scattered with photo albums and random things that the icejin had been showing Goku. Frieza had nothing else to show, or say, so it had become dead quiet. The two enjoyed the moment of silence before Goku finally opened up his mouth to speak.

"I'm sorry Frieza, but I think I have to go back home, I've got a lot of farming to do, and I haven't been home much and Chi Chi is really mad at me."

"Do whatever, I truly don't understand why you feel the need to tell me. If you must leave, then leave." Frieza mumbled under his breath, he was saddened by the fact that the Saiyan had to leave. Time really did fly by when he's spending it with Goku, and he didn't want him leaving. Except there was nothing he could do about it.

"Hey, please don't be upset with me! I'll stop by later today or tomorrow morning! " the Saiyan said calmly, as he gazed at Frieza, who had his head down, staring at the floor. Suddenly, an idea popped into Goku's head. But he simply couldn't go on with it! No matter how much he wanted to. If he was sober, the Saiyan would never even imagine such things! He had a wife and two fantastic kids. But Goku just couldn't control himself. He grabbed Frieza's jaw, the tyrant's eyes widening at the sudden action and the Saiyan swiftly turned Frieza's head towards him.

Before the tyrant could react, The Saiyan had planted his lips on top of his.