Mmm ~

I've always wanted a little girlfriend that's at least a year younger than me. I've thought about like a innocent type of girlfriend like she wears her hair innocent and dresses innocent and is just down right cute. I'd love to have a girlfriend like that so we can take cute pictures together.

But what gets me is thinking of her being innocent but yet when in private she's just kinky and submissive. I'd love for her to act up while in public and I just lean In and whisper in her " if you keep it up I'll have to spank you later " and watch her get blushing. When we get home I'd instantly push her on the couch kissing her and making out with her.
If she whispered daddy in my ear I'd have no Choice but to take her to the bedroom and lay her on the bed and slide her panties down under her skirt and lift her skirt up. I'd eat her out so good she'd be screaming out daddy but I'd keep going eating out her wet pussy hoping she knows I'm definitely spanking her ass. I'd keep on eating her out shoving my tongue in her pussy and putting one finger in her pussy. She'd moan at how good it feels to be eaten out and fingered. I'd thrust my finger in and out a little fast so I don't hurt her than faster. She'd look so cute moaning out my name.

I'd shove a vibrator in her pussy while she moans out for me " fuck daddy!~ " she'd say while I keep it in her pussy moving it back and forth in her pussy slowly as she moans for more. I'd just admire her as she moans from the pleasure of the vibrator. I'd turn the vibrator up a little as she moans " youd love to take daddy's cock wouldn't you slut ~" I'd whisper in her ear as she moans. She'd blush and nod because she's so fucked out of saying anything. I'd move the vibrator in and out of her as moans from the pleasure and I'd bite her neck listening to how wet and sexy she is.

Pm me if you want I'm horny now 😋😉💦