33.| R E P L Y

spam of chapters coming out tonight !! because i feel bad for leaving you guys for so long without chapters !! possibly a small town minsung au coming soon!

<3

seo changbin

he falls in love as felix takes his hand, he falls in love several times with lee felix tonight.

changbin falls even more in love when felix looks up at him with those puppy dog eyes and begs that changbin adopts the kitten. changbin says yes, of course.

felix smiles widely and coos as the kitten paws his chest. changbin feels like cooing as well, just not at the kitten. god he is so love-sickened for felix. changbin wouldn't trade it for anyone else though.

"what are you gonna name him, binnie?" felix asks with wide curious eyes. changbin flushes at the nickname and clears his throat before replying, "what should i name him, cupcake?"

felix blushes a tinge of pink. "mm maybe.." felix pauses, "lucy!" changbin nods and pets the kitten, lucy now.

changbin finds that time passes quickly when he's with the younger. the suns fading to the pink and purple hues of night as the two males walk back to the park where they met at for their day together. he finds himself wishing that the day could've lasted longer.

he watches as felix swings their entwined hands and looks off to the sunset believing in the fact that changbin will guide them, he's correct though. changbin could never allow himself to see felix in pain of any sort. 

their time together cuts when they arrive at the bridge. changbin's reluctant to let felix's hand go, but felix smiles and waves before changbin can even say anything. he watches as felix begins his walk home, before turning around and starting the walk to his own.