32.| L O V E R

cute changlix lunch date? i think so! short chapter because i couldn't help myself from writing this softness! especially since this fluff is an excellent distraction from the impending doom of finals tomorrow and work tomorrow for me! (sorry for not sticking with the chapter name themes! just needed to share this song with all of you!)

song: lover - francisco martin

<3

LEE FELIX

he's in awe the moment changbin makes eye contact with him. how could someone be so effortless.. hot. felix wonders that on a daily, especially during a time like this. would this count as a date? this is a date? right? felix hopes it is. oh how much felix hopes it is.

"you look sweet!" felix compliments the other, as he walks up beside changbin.

changbin wraps an arm around felix's waist, "sweet? what in the 1980's?" he teases felix in an adoring way. felix swoons over it.

"if we were, i think we would be the bestest couple." felix boldly replies and looks at the nature they pass by. changbin shakes his head, another adoring smile on his face. felix plays with the hand changbin has around his waist, god he does not want to ever leave this moment.

changbin nudges him to a stop in front of a cat café. felix lights up with joy, he can't stop himself from interlocking their hands together and tug the older into the shop.

changbin let's it happen, all the while looking at felix with all the love in the world.