Chapter 12

Nicole's P.O.V

Its been a rough but fun weekend and I still can't believe I lost my virginity with Adrian last night. I don't regret it though cause we love each other so I'm fine with it.

We only had 3 days left of our vacation, that sucked, so we decided to go to the mall today.

"Nicole!!!" Justin shout.

"What!?" I shout back.

"Get your lazy ass over here!" He shout back. I groaned and lazily got up.

I couldn't walk right and I realized why. Adrian. Well it was my fault too. I so don't wanna go to the mall now.

I walked into Justin's room and he started laughing.

"Shutup" I muttered and threw his shoe that was on the floor at him.

"OW" he exaggerated.

"Your stupid" I giggled he just threw me on the bed and sat next to me.

"I'm not a doll Justin" I whined.

"I know but I haven't done that since 8th grade!" He chuckled.

"OK, so what do you have to tell me?" I question.

"What do you want for your birthday since its next Friday" he asked.

"I don't know" I said honestly and thought about it.

"Condoms?" Justin joked. I pushed him off the bed and he fell on his butt. Then I burst out laughing.

"Not funny! Now I have a booboo" he pouted and massaged his butt.

"Now give it a kiss" he tried to say seriously but ended up laughing.

"Eww no tell Maddie" I told him.

"Oh she will, she likes this plump big white butt" he slapped his butt and smirked.

"Your Canadian" I corrected him and laughed. He playfully rolls his eyes then Adrian came out of the shower already dressed except without a shirt on.

I couldn't help but stare at his abs.

"Like what you see?" Adrian smirked.

"Shut up!" I blushed and covered my face with Justin's blanket that stank of his cologne. But it smelled good.

Adrian just chuckled and Justin laughed with him. Then I looked up and Justin looked at me.

"I have an 8 pack!" Justin said and lifted up his shirt.

"Yeah you do but I don't like you like that your just my bestfriend slash brother, I LOVE ADRIAN AND HES FUCKING HOTTER THAN YOU!" I laughed at his expression and the last thing I said.

"Not even, JUSTINS FUCKING HOTTER THAN ADRIAN!" Maddie shout from our bathroom. We all just laughed and walked over there.

On the way over there the guys laughed at how I walked. I'm so getting back at them.

I layed down on my bed while Adrian layed down next to me and Justin sat at Maddie's bed. Just then she came out and sat next to Justin.

"Guys can we not go to the mall today?" I whined and did the puppy eyes.

They all gave in. It always works on them, mostly on Adrian hahah.

"So what are we gonna do here?" Justin asked.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Adrian shout.

"Ok" Justin and I agreed and we looked at Maddie.

"Fine with me" she said.