Chapter 3

~~~~Maddies P.O.V~~~~

Right now me and Nicole are walking to our 4th period class.

We walked in and I saw that Justin is in my class! I can't help but a huge smile to appear in my face.

Then I look to the right end of the class and see Jack talking to some boys.That's when my smile slowly disappeared.He looked in my direction and I quickly look away and head to the table she was sitting at.

"What's wrong,you were smiling a moment ago?" Nicole asked

"Look over there." I said pointing my head in his direction.

"Uh that asshole, I swear if he messes with you I'll beat the-"She cut off when the teacher walked in.

"Okay class,Open your notebooks and turn to page 37 in you English book on the side of your table." He said.

»»»»»»»»» Minutes later»»»»»»»»

"Okay,everyone worked very well.Have the rest of the time off."

After that me and Nicole were talking about how after school we go to Starbucks and the mall.

"Oh ya, we're going to a party on Friday huh." I said I really wanted to go.That's why we're going dress shopping.

"Ooo look who's coming this direction." she said wiggling her eyebrows of course she would do that.

"Hey Beautiful." Justin said looking at me and I blushed a little.

"Well I'm just...going to go... talk to Jasmine." Nicole said.Great leave me here alone with him.*note sarcasm*

"Hey Justin." I said happily

==========Jack's P.O.V=========

I turn around and she Maddie and Justin together.She was laughing so much with him.

I couldn't help but to get jealous that he was with her making her laugh and seeing how happy she looks with him.

That could have been me next to her.

The way she looked at him was the way she use to look at me.

For some reason I started getting pissed off and next thing you know, I started walking there direction.

_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_Madiies P.O.V._:_:_:__:__:_

"Ha your right." I said smiling

"You have a beautiful smile."He said.

"I know that's why we're dating." He said and grabbed my waist and pulled me to him.

"What the fuck,You were until you fucking cheated on me!"I said almost as a yell and pushed him away so hard he almost fell back.

"Sorry Justin c'mon let's go with Nicole." I said holding his hand and pulling him tords Nicole.

I was starting to get annoyed because Jack started following us.I turned around so annoyed.

"What the fuck do you want." I spat with venom in it.

"I just want to know something." He said

"Do you still love me?"He said

"How many times more do I have yo tell you.Huh.I don't love you that was the past."I spat.

"Is Justin the reason you don't love me anymore?huh is that it?" He said pointing at Justin.

I turn around without thinking and put my hand behind Justin's neck and pull him to me making me smash my lips on his.

He was surprised at first but then.kissed me back.Dam he is such good kisser. I pulled away and turn to Jack he looked heartbroken but he deserves it.

"Does that answer your question?"Then the bell rings and I pulled Justin out with me leaving Jack standing they speechless.

"Sorry about that I bet your mad at me for that."I said embarrassed.

"Don't be it's alright,He deserved it after what he did."He said and hugged me.

"Thanks it's nice that you understand me."I said calmly.

"you know I'm not stupid. right?"He said.

"What do you mean?" I said a little nervous.

"You still. Iove him you can see it in your eyes."he said

I just stayed quite."It's nothing to be embarrassed about you know,He did cheat on you I would have done the same thing."He said softly

"I know it's kinda weird to ask this but do you wanna hang out sometime?" He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Sure I'd love to,by the way.."I started writing down my number.

"Here's my number texting me later." in said smiling until Jack cane behind me and grabbed me by the waist, then pulled me back and pushed Justin against the lockers.

"what the f*** man what's your problem?"Justin yelled

then Justin pushed Jack back and Got ontop of him as punched in the face and they started fighting.

I grabbed Justin by the shoulders and pushed him off of Jack.

"justin is not worth it you're going to get suspended" I said then turned to Jack.

"what the hell is your problem and why do you keep bothering us just leave me alone I don't like you or never will.... get the f*** away from me!" I yelled at him

I love you maddie, I can't get over you I miss your hugs your kisses and I can't help the fact that you're not with me anymore, I need you in my life please give me a second chance please."his voice cracked and the tears come streaming down his face

what should I do say give me a second chance?