"You just gon jack a nigga blunt like that ma?!" Monty fussed.

"I sure did, considering I put in more than you!" She smiled sweetly at him. "Bye y'all." She closed the door behind her after she waved goodbye and walked to her car with Azari right behind her.

She sat in her car until she found the perfect song--4 Min Convo by her husband A Boogie wit da Hoodie, and started her GPS picking the closest Chick-Fil-A.

"Mane you playing this slow shit." Azariah smacked her teeth.

"I mean you can always get out." Armani looked over at her. "This my shit bitch, I play my tunes in my shit, I don't say nothing when we ride around in yours." she playfully pointed her finger at Azari.

Azari smacked her teeth again pouting as she stared out the window while Armani vibed to her songs. Armani rolled her eyes at her childish best friend as she clicked on Slim Belief by Youngboy immediately releasing the attitude that held Azari hostage.

Azari was described to be the hood friend who was also loud and talked her shit with no shame. She took it there with anybody and feared no one but God. She was a sweet and chill girl but she let anyone know she wasn't someone to play with. She stayed fighting but overall was the best person to have as a friend due to the fact that she stepped behind hers. She never lied because she didn't give enough of a fuck to lie and stayed true to herself.

Armani on the other hand was the chill friend between the two. She stayed home to herself and out of the mix because being in the mix never seemed fun to her. She didn't like conflict but wasn't afraid to take it there if need be and was very caring about the people around her. She was helpful to most but not all because she knew very well who was trying to take advantage.

After getting food, Armani went home as she said she would and ate in peace. She had ordered herself an 8 piece nugget, spicy chicken sandwich,large fry, and a large lemonade and smashed it surprisingly, finishing it all. After she ate, she fell asleep on the couch and Azari ubered back over to Akeem.

She woke up not too long after she fell asleep after having a nightmare about falling off a cliff and sat up staring off into the abyss.

She grabbed her phone and checked the time seeing that it was almost 8 P.M. "I really slept through the entire damn day." She mumbled to herself checking her notifications.Butterflies swelled in her belly uncontrollably when she saw that Nasir had texted her.

Nasir🧟‍♂️: What's up shorty?--7:35 P.M

Armani 🥴: hey lol, I just woke up, how are you? --8:00 P.M

Nasir🧟‍♂️: I'm doing alright, I know you was wondering why I ain' hit you all week, I apologize fa that--8:01 P.M

Armani 🥴: I ain' tripping off no niggas. You not my problem sir. --8:03 P.M

Nasir🧟‍♂️: Hurt a nigga feelings with that one😓--8:03 P.M

Armani 🥴: lmfaoo, you'll be aight bud--8:04 P.M

Nasir🧟‍♂️: "Bud" is a crazy statement. A wild one at that. --8:04 P.M

Armani 🥴: Why you say that?--8:05 P.M

Nasir🧟‍♂️: Because I'm gon be your nigga soon enough, I'll play the position for now though shorty-- 8:05 P.M

Armani 🥴: Yeah aight, we'll see 🙃 --8:06 P.M

Nasir🧟‍♂️: Facts, how you been tho? --8:07 P.M

Armani 🥴: 

Nasir🧟‍♂️:  You a fool on gangn'em😂😂, but tell me what your ideal date? --8:08 P

Nasir🧟‍♂️: You a fool on gangn'em😂😂, but tell me what your ideal date? --8:08 P.M

Armani 🥴: I like doing hoodrat shit with my friendsss 🤣, but no seriously I like doing fun stuff so like playing games, vibing out, getting a feel of each other's vibes type. --8:09 P.M

Nasir🧟‍♂️: Well consider it a date then shit, I can make that happen.--8:09 P.M

Armani 🥴: That's not how you ask sir--8:10 P.M

Nasir🧟‍♂️: Good thing I wasn't asking, I was telling you, with that being said what time do you get off tomorrow? --8:11 P.M

Armani 🥴: Well shit...I don't work tomorrow--8:11 P.M

Nasir🧟‍♂️: Aight bet, so I'll tell you what...I'm gon pick you up round 5 and we gon vibe and get to know each other aight? --8:11 P.M

Armani 🥴:

Nasir🧟‍♂️:   You deadass comedy yo --8:12 P

Nasir🧟‍♂️: You deadass comedy yo --8:12 P.M

The two had talked for hours at a time until the other hand eventually got sick of texting and someone called.

"Wassup with you?" He said looking into the camera.

He is so fine lord. She thought to herself.

He laughed, making her look at the phone with nothing but pure confusion on her face. "What's so funny?" She asked.

"You said that out loud but thank you ma." He said, making her stare at him.

She stared long and hard before she processed what he had said, hung up cus she was embarrassed and threw the phone across the room. "Oh my Godd!" She said to herself.

The phone rung a minute after that and it was Nasir calling back. Should I answer? She asked herself. "I'm gon answer." she decided before she tapped the green button. This time she didn't put her face in the camera.

"Not you were embarrassed." He teased. "I appreciate the compliment for real."

"You're welcome." She mumbled.

She stared at everything but him until he had talked her into propping the phone up so he could see her face. He thought her shyness was cute, practically feeling it ooze through the phone through her body language. The two had stayed up talking about absolutely any and everything until the clock had hit 1 in the morning and they unintentionally both fell asleep on the phone.

Originally written:November 26th,2019

Revised and Rewritten: July 25th,2022.