They were about come out from that mall

They were about come out from that mall. Suddenly Huang Jingyu get hit by someone.

"Watch.. Wherever you are going dumbass.." Huang Jingyu scream.

"You watch wherever you are going di*khead.." That unknown person scream too.

"You hit me first.. Now you are talking back.. I will..." By saying this Huang Jingyu about to punch that person.

"Stop it Jingyu.. Come on. Let's go home.. Come on. Don't do anything.. I am sorry brother.. You go first.." Xiao Zhan stop Huang Jingyu by grabbing his hand and apologise to the unknown person.

"Learn something from him.. How much polite he is...." That unknown person replied.

"You...." Huang Jingyu about say something but that person left already from there.

"Calm down Jingyu.... Why you are getting hyper because of small matter???" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Small matter?? Small.. Did you see his face.. I want to smack him hard.." Huang Jingyu replied irritatedly.

"Ok.. OK he is gone now.. But one thing he was fire like you.. Hahaha.." Xiao Zhan joked.

"Whatever.. Shut up. Let's go home now.." Huang Jingyu replied irritatedly.

"Lets go..." Xiao Zhan said.

______________________________________

In Shen Xiao Hai Industry
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Sir... They are going back home now.." Someone giving information to Wang Yibo as he was following them all the time.

"Ok.. Your work over now... Was Xiao Zhan looking bit sick??" Wang Yibo asked.

"No sir. Not that much.." that person replied.

He heard everything. Without saying anything Wang Yibo cut the call. He was busy with some work today. As a management student. He started help his father in his industrial business since he was 18.
Whenever he comes to his office. Everyone heartbeat become faster because of fear. They are scared from Wang Yibo more than his father and big brother.
After meeting Xiao Zhan he comes to his office. So he couldn't go to stalk Xiao Zhan. And after all Xiao Zhan is with Huang Jingyu. So he needs to know everything.