Tini: No, it's okay.

Jorge: *Whispers* Are you sure?

Tini: No, can I have your jacket?

Jorge took his jacket off and put it around Tini, as she wrapped it around herself, she could smell his Cologne which made her relax.

Martin: Jortini are you listening?

Jorge: Tini? *Trying to get her attention*

Tini: *Gets out of her thoughts* Yeah, I'm listening.

Martin: great, we will start reading the scripts today.

Jorge: Are you warm now?

Tini: No, I think I'm going to need your jacket for the rest of the day.

Jorge: It's okay, just make sure I have it back before we go home because Stephie will get suspicious.

Tini: Why would she?

Jorge: Well, come on, I have a jacket leaving the house and then go home without a jacket, she would get suspicious.

I looked at Jorge and giggled nervously he looked at me because he didn't understand what I was laughing at.

Then Ruggero came up to us and was interested in what I was laughing at, but I couldn't speak without laughing.

Ruggero: What are you laughing at?

Jorge: I don't know what she's laughing at. What's up Ruggero?

Ruggero: How about a pool party?

Jorge: Really? Do you remember the last time you had a party, there were accidents involved?

Ruggero: Yeah, but accidents won't happen this time, because you're with Stephie so she won't expect you and Tini.

Lodo: NO, Ruggero, only people from the cast no girlfriends or boyfriends just the cast we need to get to know each other.

Jorge: That's fine by me, where Stephie is probably being with her cast members anyway.

Tini: When is this party going to be?

Ruggero: Tonight, my house.

Jorge: Tonight? Ooh, I don't think I will be able to do it Tonight.

Lodo: Why not?

Jorge: Stephie has plans for us tonight and if I blow her off for a pool party then she'll come with me.

Lodo: Oh, well, Jorge, don't come then.

Tini: LODO!!! Don't be so rude.

Lodo: Well, it's not our fault that his poor girlfriend planned things right?

Ruggero: Well, Lodo Stephie was in the cast once and you even had photos with her, so what have you got against her?

Jorge: You know what, she's right I won't come because it will stop
Stephie from coming so I won't let her come.

Lodo: I'm sorry Jorge, I didn't mean to be rude.

Jorge: It's okay.

It was getting late, and as it was time to go home I gave Jorge his jacket back when I got to the car I ran out of petrol shit how am I supposed to get home now? I saw everyone going home leaving me alone when someone honked at me when I turned around and saw Jorge.

Tini: Jorge, I don't have petrol to get home.

Jorge: Do you want a lift?

Tini: What about my car?