Kado, The Hero Chosen by God

Start from the beginning

Suddenly the door to the Throne Room was slammed open, revealing the injured Hero from before. The hero glared at the Destroyer of Worlds who only smiled.

Destroyer: "Well! It's nice to see how you finally made it here. The hero chosen by our Creator God to succeed him. You must have a heavy weight on you shoulders."

Hero: ".... Do you really think you can just look down on the rest of the world like this!? After everything you've done!? Is life just a game to you!?"

Destroyer: "You still don't understand now do you. Our lives, our actions, our very existence! It is all weaved together by the Creator God's thumbs! All you do doesn't matter nor will it ever, you are a puppet for His amusement and for the other Creator Gods to watch! To put themselves in your shoes! You are a toy! And nothing you can do can change that! So, I'm going to enjoy my life as a toy, for it is as our Creator God has written!"

Hero: "I don't care for your Insane Ramblings! I have the power, and I will defeat you! I will get revenge for all the people who have died by your hands! I WILL AGVENGE LILITH!"

Destroyer: "You poor naive idiot. Don't you know he planned for her to die this whole time."

Hero: "RRRRRAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! HENSHIN!"

*BLANG!*

The hero roared as he slammed his hands on the sides of his Driver, starting his transformation.

Golden Driver: "SHUKUFUKU NO TOKI! SAIKOU! SAIZEN! SAIDAI! SAIKYOU-OU! OMA KADO!"

The hero then summoned his blade out of golden flames, revealing his new form.

Man: "Heh, alright then, let's finish this, Chosen One."

*CHANG*

The destroyer then took his camera and threw It into the air, causing it to change shape and form until it was something completely new. He then equipped the driver with an odd card in his hands.

 He then equipped the driver with an odd card in his hands

Destroyer: "Henshin."

??? Driver "F-F-F-FINAL F-FORM RI-I-IDE!"

*CLANG*