Ciel...

Duing the past couple of days you couldn't get Ciel off your mind. All you did was scribble in your notebook, listen to music, and lay in bed. Even Tania was starting to get worried about you.

Today, you were just laying in bed with your phone in your hands listenin to stuffs. but all that was ruined when Tania kicked a hole in the door and squeezed through it.

"Alright (L/n), get your ass out of that bed or I'll end up climbing in there with you," Tania said with her hands on her hips.

"You're fixing that door," you said and covered your face with a pillow.

"(Y/n)! Get uuuuuuup!" She whined.

"I don't feel like it."

"Well ya have to."

"Oh? Why is that?"

"Cause, Ciel is here."

"What!?"

"I called him over yesterday."

"Tell him I'm not here." you said and covered your whole self with your blanket.

About three to four minutes had past. Thinking that Tania left, you made a loud sigh and sat up (with the blanket still on your face)))

"You know that blanket doesn't make you invisible, right?"

You froze. That voice. It was Ciel. Your heart started racing and you wouldn't be surprised if he could hear it from there. You whipped the blanket off your head to see him sitting in the edge of your bed. (Heh that rhymed. head, bed, XD)

"Sup Phantomhive,"

You mentally face palmed. 'Sup Phantomhive? Really? ...Eh, I'm overreacting'

"Hello (Y/n)."

Que awkward silence.

"So... *Clears throat* About the other night..."

'No! Don't bring this up! Tania is probably listening from outside and giggling like a weirdo...'

"What about... the other night...?"

His eyes widened and he sighed. 'I guess he thinks I don't remember.'

"N-Nothing," he said.

'He sounded disappointed. Aw! Now I feel bad '

Que awkward silence. And! To add to that. Tania peeked her head in the hole she made in the door and said, "You guys making out yet?"

You growled and threw your pillow at her. She gasped before quickly shutting the door to avoid the pillow. You sighed, and turned back to Ciel.

"What is the reason you came here?"

Ciel visibly blushed lightly, causing you to blush and pull the blanket up to your cheeks. 

"It's just I- it's nothing! *Looks at time* Well if you look at the time! I've got to go! Good day!" He said rushing out of the room. You were going to call out to him, but what was the point? Just call out to him and say,'Hey Ciel your cute when you blush!' 

You sighed before laying back into your bed covering yourself with the blanket. 'Huh nice and quiet...'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*SLAM*

You sprang up from your bed,'WHAT WAS THAT?!' You whipped your head to your bedroom door, anxiously you got out of your bed an slowly walked towards it. Before the tip of your finger can even touch the knob, the door slammed open..... along with you....