Mr.Trancy

You and Tania were just chillangin on the couch when your maids ran up to you guys and ruined your peace.

"Young Mistress! There is a young boy and his butler here to see you!" Your maid squealed.

"Huh? A young boy and his butler? Do they mean Ciel?" You asked Tania.

"Idk Probably. Let's go see!" She exclaimed and dragged you to the door.

What- Or should I say Who- You saw surprised you. This wasn't Phantomhive... And his butler is so much like Sebastian.

"Who might you be?" Tania asked.

"Hello. My name is Claude Faustus. My master has been really excited about this visit." The butler bowed but was pushed to the side by a blonde boy who you assumed to be his master.

"Hello! My name is Alois Trancy! It's a pleasure meeting you Miss (Name)~" The blond boy said and kissed your hand.

You blushed a bit at this.

'Alois Trancy... Why does that sound familiar...' You thought. You looked over at Tania who just stared back at you dumbfounded.

"It's nice... Meeting you... too, Alois." You greeted back awkwardly. You let him in and had him sit in the dining room to drink some tea and have a snack.

"Hé Tania, Est-ce que le garçon Phantomhive parlait?" You whispered to Tania.

(Hey Tania, Is this the boy Phantomhive was talking about?)

She nodded.

"Ciel Talks About Me? I'm Flattered!" Alois smirked.

"Oh... Uh... You can speak French?" You asked and smiled.

"Who Can't?" He laughed.

"chto sluchilos' s etim mal'chikom? on kazhetsya nemnogo ... stranno ..." Tania whispered over to you. This time in Russian.

(what's up with this boy? He seems a bit... Strange...)

"Strange? How am I acting strange?" Alois cut in.

"You can speak Russian too?" Tania asked.

"Of Course I Can!" He laughed again but his laughing came to a hault and he spoke once more in a deeper voice.

"Are you underestimating me, Miss Tania?"

Tania shook her head rapidly and laughed nerously.

"Good," He said and walked over to you.

"Well (Name), It was really nice meeting you but I do have to go." He said and handed you an envelope.

"What's this?" you asked.

"I'm inviting you over to a ball. I would apreciate it if you came~" He winked at you and headed off. Claude bowed and followed after his Master.

Once they left you groaned.

"Another Ball!?!" You whined and slumped in your chair.

"I wouldn't go if I were you. That boy isn't normal." Tania shivered thinking about him.

"I'm going." You stated.

"Don't say I didn't warn you. When is this thing anyway?" She asked.

"It's two days from now. You better go with me." You told her.

"Whyyyyyyyyyy!" She whined.

"Cause you made me go to Phantomhive's ball and now I'm making you go to Trancy's ball." You stared her in the eyes with a dead serious expression.

"Ugh Fine." She said and crossed her arms.

"Good." you said.

'What does this Trancy boy want with me anyway?' You thought to yourself.

(A/n- Yes there is another ball. What'd you expect? Obviously Phantomhive is going... LET'S GO MAKE HIM JEALOUS JA? YAAAAS!!!)