Potato love!

You, Tania, and Ciel walked outside... Scratch that. You and Ciel were dragged outside by the collar of your (Insert name of clothing here XD).

"Do we have to look for them?" You asked.

"Wait, what are we looking for again?" Tania asked.

"*sigh* We're looking for that blond idiot and the two butlers. And yes, we do have to look for them for reasons I cannot say." Ciel spoke up.

"Meh. Fine then." Tania said and continued to drag you both deeper into the wooded backyard place thing.

"There they are!" You exclaimed but Ciel covered your mouth.

"Shhh. You don't want them to know we're here." He whispered in your ear. His hot breath sent the tingly tingles through your body.

"I can't here what they're saying!" You whined.

"Well neither can I So stop complaining!" He said.

"I'm not complaining!" You 'accidentally' yelled and 'accidentally' got their attention.

"(Name) and Ciel?" Alois asked and smirked.

"Huh? Where's Tania?" Ciel said.

"What The Hell. She ditched us!" You yelled.

"Claude, they talk too much, don't you think?" Alois interrupted.

"Yes indeed."

"You know what that means right?"

Claude nodded.

"Kill them."

"Yes, Your highne-" Claude was interrupted by Sebastian.

"Don't touch my master." He said with a heart warming smile. Claude made a 'tch' noise and they started fighting.

"Damn it Claude. I'll just fight them mySELF!" With that Alois charged at you both.

Ciel stood in front of you protectively.

"Ciel, what are you doing!?" You yelled.

"I'm not letting you get hurt by that blond devil!" He yelled. You didn't say anything.

Right before Alois could actually hit Ciel or whatever he was trying to do, Tania jumped out of a tree.

"SURPRISE MOTHER TRUCKERS!" She yelled and threw a potato at Alois' head which knocked him out.

"Um... thanks?" You said. She laughed out loud.

"You can't win a war without being weird!" She laughed.

"Yesh, you can! It's called being a soldier!" You yelled, obviously irritated.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Anyways. Let's just go home." She said. You groaned.

Tania purposely slowed her and Ciel down without you noticing.

"Yo Ciel." She whispered.

"What."

"Thanks for protecting me lil sis." She said. He blushed and slightly smiled.

"Whatever. Let's just go home." Ciel said and caught up to you.

You didn't look at him, but he looked at you.

"Th.... Thanks Ciel." you said in a soft voice.

"It was no problem. If he hurt you, god I would've killed him on the spot." He said. You blushed slightly.

As you were walking, you felt somethig touch your hand. It was Ciel's. You looked at him and he smiled at you. (HE SMILED!! YES!)

You were pretty sure your face was the darkest shade of red.

BUT the moment was inturrupted when Sebastian and Tania were giving you both those ^-^ faces.

"STOP STARING AT US YOU BLOODY IDIOTS!" You and Ciel yelled.

You finally reached your mansion.

"Erm. Thank you, Goodbye!" You said quickly and ran into the manor.

"(Name)! Wait for moi!" Tania yelled and chased after you. Ciel chuckled as he watched the two of you.

"Some night. Touching a girl's hand? That was very bold of you master. And it was (Name) too-"

"Oh shut it already. Let's just go home." Ciel interrupted and walked away.

(A/n- OMFG (>\\\\\<) It's getting too mushy XD

Oh and about the title.. I didn't know what to put so eh. I like potatoes.

So anyways

should we add an argument? Or just make it even more mushy? Act like it never happened? Make them awkward an start getting distant? TELL MEH WHAT YOU WWWAAAAAANT!

See you next time~ 😉😙