Chapter 7.

"No, don't hurt her! Please!" I screamed at Ryker, his eyes glazed with a knife to my mothers throat.

"You can't do this Autumn, I was right," Ryker bellowed at me and gripped the knife tighter while I tried to struggle out of the rope that was tied around my hands and legs.

"I'm not! I can prove it to you," I shouted as tears streamed down my face.

"See, you're crying. You're weak." He spat at me and I let out a strangled cry as my mother whimpered, my heart felt as if it could break.

"I'm not weak," I said unsurely, just above a whisper.

"He's right," Gage said, whom I didn't even know was here. I don't even know where I was. Where was I?

"You are," He finished with a evil smirk and with no signs of hesitation, slit my mothers throat and threw the knife right through my chest.

---

I woke up with a start and sat up quickly in my bed, panting holding the covers close to my chest. My face was wet and so was my pillow. How could I dream of something so awful? I have never had dreams like that before. It felt so real.

I sniffled and got up and scrambled into the bathroom. It was 7:10 and school started at 9.

My heart skipped a beat when I realised it was Monday. Today I was going to change.

I picked up the car that Gage gave me last night and surprised my mother with it, she actually believed that I'd bought a new car. She could be so gullible sometimes.

I took a quick shower and walked out of my bathroom in nothing but a towel. I had pushed the dream to the back of my mind. If I wanted to get through this I couldn't think like that, surely this wouldn't last forever and I had come to the conclusion they'll kick me out when they realise I'm no good. Its not like they're gonna kill me, they'll know I'll be too happy to have my life back that I won't risk it.

"I'm here," I heard Maisy say as she walked into my bedroom.

"Hey," I said and opened my wardrobe. "Go ahead,"

Maisy had said she would be my beauty stylist for today and do my hair and makeup and pick my outfit. She said she'd give me tips along the way of how to do everything so that I knew what to do for myself as I couldn't rely on her or anyone else all the Tim. My phone beeped and I checked my messages.

Sorry I can't pick you up today, got to take my bro to schl. See ya later x -Hailey

We have training tomorrow at 7pm. Don't be late. -Ryker.

I cringed at Hailey's awful text slang and put my phone down, walking into the bathroom with the underwear and clothes that Maisy picked out while she heated up my straighteners and got her makeup bags out.

I put on the black ripped jeans, red high neck crop top that had no sleeves and original black Vans and a black ripped denim jacket. I looked in the mirror and Maisy was right, the belly button piercing was worth it. It looked so cool, pretty. My mum still hasn't seen it yet, or the rest of my wardrobe.

Maisy dryed and straightened my hair and did a thick cat eye with dark plum lipstick and a few coats of mascara. She also shaped and filled my eyebrows in a dark brown. It took about forty minutes altogether. I don't know how I was going to do this every morning.

"Here, this is yours," Maisy handed me a large black makeup bag and I peered inside. "It's all the makeup that you'll need. That eye make up is essential by the way!" She said excitedly and I smiled.

"Thank you so much, for everything," I said and gave her a hug.

I looked in the mirror again and let my hair fall over my shoulders.