Titus looked down at his beloved and noticed her luminous eyes shining brightly. He reached his dagger in replacement of his lost sword and raised it in the air.

    "Propter Olympi!" he stated with passion for the first time in his long existence. "For Olympus!"

    Together in unison, everyone cheered. Fear was not a part of them, and for that, Naledi was glad. Fear was the worst emotion in the existence of the universe, and any evil would survive and grow stronger by feeding off the fear of others.

    "My daughter, there is so much to talk about." He gazed upon Naledi with proud and loving eyes.

    With that, the pantheon was cleared other than the Gods and Goddesses, and Naledi's friends.

    "Naledi!" Klaudia screamed and rushed over to her friend.

    The pair quickly embraced and realized how much had changed and escalated rather dramatically.

    "Oh, Klaudia, I am so happy to see that you are all right." She turned to Jupiter. "We will catch up, I promise." She kissed his cheek.

  Jupiter nodded in understanding before dismissing himself from the friend's reunion. Naledi still wasn't sure how to approach her apparent new family. There was much to process.

    Klaudia smiled and said, "Of course I am. Nothing is going to stop me from completing Julliard." She laughed.

    "Don't forget about finding your mate." Naledi added.

    Klaudia flickered her eyes and slightly hesitated. This didn't go unnoticed by her best friend, but Naledi knew she shouldn't press further.

    "Yeah," Klaudia scratched the back of her neck. "Right."

    "Listen, Klaud. I know something is up, but we can't discuss it right now. No matter what," she took her hands in hers, giving it an assuring squeeze. "I'll always be here for you if you need me."

    Klaudia hugged her friend one last time.

    "Thanks, Ledi."

    Naledi glanced to see Maverick standing quietly with an irritated look. It was as if he hadn't realized exactly what was happening around him.

    "Naledi," she turned to see Dr. Hiltz standing with a bright grin. "I see that the trip to Italy didn't exactly pan out the way I thought." He said with an apologetic smile.

    "I suppose it didn't, Dr. Hiltz. But I want to thank you for everything and for believing in me when no one else really did."

    "I know great potential when I see it," he spoke, and then leaned down to whisper, "chosen one."

    Naledi looked up at him with a startled expression.

    "H-how d-did..."

    "I've always had a hunch. You were made to be great. And all of Earth and Olympus will stand behind you, and follow you into the battle for peace."

    Naledi sighed and released the pent up tension.

    "Thank you. I just hope you are right."

    He chuckled and said, "Of course I am. Now, go show these Olympians who you really are." He winked and then walked away to join the rest of the group.

    "You are going to be great, love. I trust that you will guide us towards success and restore the rightful balance between the Underworld and Olympus." Said Titus as he placed a hand on her for comfort. Her wolf smiled.