Skate 4 - Like Yourself... And Complete the Free Program!!

"My free skate?" I stared surprised at my coach, as I paused tying up the laces of my skate I was wearing. "I think that little trip to Japan you had was very useful. Not only did you sharpen your short program by a lot, but it also gave me time to choreograph your free program."

She stood proudly, while I was in a bit of a daze. "Wait, what song did you pick?" I asked a bit frantic. I told her about a lot of songs I liked, but I don't think I specified with one I liked most.

"Schindler's List, you know, the one you said you really liked but kinda forgot about after because you focused on your short program song." Oh crap right! Wow that totally slipped my mind. "I can't believe you remembered!" I gasped. "Of course, I'm not as forgetful as you." She laughed.

Ouch.

Yesterday I had just gotten back to Russia, after Hot Springs on Ice. The winner ended up being the Japanese pig, or Yuri Katsuki. So the aftermath was that Yuri would get Victor as a coach, so he'd be staying in Japan. As I thought back, I remembered me and Yuri before our flights.

*{Twenty Six Hours Ago}*

Arriving at the airport, there were two separate flights to St. Petersburg and Novosibirsk. So I guess this is where me and Yuri separate. "Well, it's been terribly nice seeing you again Yuri." I waved, putting on my cap, about to board my flight. "Yeah, tell me about it." He groaned.

"Well, aren't you gonna give me a hug goodbye?" Opening my arms, I waited to see if he would actually hug me. He only ever hugged me if someone continuously insisted.

"You're kidding right?" Raising his eyebrow, he stared with an uncertain expression. "Come on, we've known each other since we were ten. We may not be friends, but it's polite to say goodbye before going separate ways." I informed. He gave me a disgusted face.

"You make it sound like we're breaking up after a long term relationship." I snorted at him, initiating the hug. "Yeah that's never gonna happen." I decided. Awkwardly, he held me back, before pushing me away forcefully.

"I don't wanna have contact with you for too long, I might catch your stupid." Crossing his arms, he turned his head away from me. Is that pink I see on his cheeks? Awww, he's flustered.

"Don't worry, I feel the same. Your idiocy might be contagious." Whipping my hair in his face, I turned to walk to my gate. "Bye svolach." Winking, I gave the man my plane ticket, before boarding.

Yuri may be an asshole, but sometimes he can be entertaining to be around.

"The assignments are up!" My eyes widened at Tatiana's statement over the phone

"The assignments are up!" My eyes widened at Tatiana's statement over the phone. Hanging up without warning, I dropped my phone on my bed, running to my desk and opening my laptop. A knock came from my door, as I heard it open from behind.

"I brought khinkali's~." Mom cooed. "One second! The assignments are up!" Upon hearing my statement, she rushed to my side, looking over my shoulder as I went to see the events I would be competing in.