Chapter 11- Call For Back Up

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay?" he panicked.

Talking huge deep breaths, I slowly nodded my head. But I was not calming down. The worry on Leo's face was evident. The noise around us was not even close to dying down. I closed my eyes and focused on the present. Doing my best to not let my mind slip to my past, I told myself to get angry.

"Tori?"

Leo placed his hands against my shoulders. My body went rigid. I snapped my eyes open.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled.

I was lucky enough that the crowd was still noisy from their excitement. But Leo definitely heard me. I shoved his hands off of me and stood up.

"Tori!" Leo called.

Ignoring everyone and not giving a damn, I walked out of the auditorium not even caring if I was getting a damn detention.

The door closed behind me, and soon I was enveloped in silence. The noise was muffled by the two steel double doors.

I managed to make it for about 10 meters away from the door before I felt my knees buckle. Sliding against the wall, I let my butt touch the ground.

He touched me. Not only once. Four times. I couldn't move. He used me like I was doll. I thought he was gone, but he just kept coming back. Why did I even let it go too far? Why was I so stupid.

"Tori! Tori!"

I couldn't hold it anymore. Tears wanted to fall out of my eyes. I clutched my knees against my chest tighter.

"Tori! Snap out of it!" he yelled louder.

Open your eyes! He's here.

"Alec," I muttered.

"Love, what happened?" he softly said.

I opened my eyes. At the moment, I didn't care anymore. I shouldn't.

It's okay to tell him.

Stupid! My own mind snapped.

He left you, Tori. You needed him.

My hands made it's way to my head. Clutching my hair between my hands, I pulled it with a groan. I was done with having my internal debates. I needed Alec before and he wasn't there. But I need him now, and he's here.

His soft hands made it's way to my hands. He caressed it and slowly pulled it away from my hair.

"Shh, don't hurt yourself."

Opening my eyes, I stared at his worried blue eyes. My god how I love those eyes.

He lifted my hands to his lips and slowly, he pressed soft kisses against it.

"A-Alec," I said.

He lifted his head with his hands still holding mine.

To be honest, I didn't know why I called him. It was like I was reassuring myself that he was here in front of me. It wasn't an imagination.

"May I hold you?" he hesitantly said.

It was like I was possessed. I just felt my head nod. And soon, his arms circled my body. He held me like I was a baby or like he was afraid he'd break me. Slowly, his hand made its way to the small part of my back, pulling me closer to him. I let my head rest against his chest and just inhale his scent. It was the same smell. My same Alec. His other hand played with my hair.

"It's alright. Everything will be fine," he softly said.

My heart broke. I allowed his words to get to me. Those walls that were built around me collapsed.