Chapter 5: Richelle,Hana & Ibtisam.

Edward was standing there with a surprised expression on his face. On the other hand, I was just staring at the tower, dumbfounded. I was thinking, is this how you treat a long lost daughter? Hasn't she been waiting to see me? Wow, this must be some hard working woman. Suddenly, I heard whispering. "Hey look... She has pale blue wings... It long lost Queen Serena!!!" "Ummm, Edward, can't you hear whispering?" I asked. But Edward, was already on guard. "Pixie Mages..." He muttered with disgrace, under his breath. "A what-Mage?" I said again, confused. As Edward moved towards a bunch of bushes, he parted them, and walked through. I followed him, and we came to a clearing in the forest. To my surprise, there was a fancy sofa in the middle of the clearing, with 3 pixie-mages, laying upside down on it. All three of them said a quick"Hullo!" I was to shocked to say anything. Suddenly, they got of the sofa and walked towards us. The one with dark skin, and a cheetah spotted top said, "oooooo... Look, Edwards got a new girlfriend. Well, isn't that a pity. And I thought Gwendolyn Mary wasn't enough for you!" The other two nodded and started giggling.they all wore shorts and boots. They had low-cut tops too. The one who had spoken was wearing a husky hat. The other two had pale skin. On of the two was wearing a sleeveless black top, and the other one was with red hair, wearing a squirrel hat. The other two had brown and black hair. The one with the dark skin said" Hey, whazup? My name is Richelle." She smiled at me. The one with red hair introduced herself. "My name is Hanna" and the last on with the sleeveless top, said her name was Ibtisam, but she could call me Sam. I shook hands with them and said my name was Serena. They suddenly sat down on the grass, without looking at me or Edward. First, Richelle got up, and started dancing to some awesome beats, which Sam was playing on a radio. Then Hanna did the same. And so did Sam. When they finished dancing, I clapped and said they should really go to a competition or something. They grinned and and asked me if they could they walk with us. Edward agreed and they came. Suddenly out of the blue, a vampire bumped into us screaming," Run! Run! The Darkness... They're coming!" Edward suddenly said "Mother! Come I will take you some-where to hide. Quickly!!!" Then, to our horror, an arrow came out of no-where and hit Edwards mother in the heart. A piercing scream filled the air and in a second, Edwards beloved mother, fell down, dead.

Hey guys! So how was chapter 5? I know it was really short, but I was eager to finish it and chill... Richelle, Hana,& Ibtisam are based on my real school friends. But their names are real though. Please comment! Thnx!!! ;p