Ashido Mina

The pink-skinned girl didn't know what to do. Her friends were all crying, she was crying, her TEACHERS were crying!! One of her sweetest friends just died- who wouldn't cry?!

She couldn't see anything through her blurry eyes, but she saw a short woman come up to the podium...

Mina knew it was her once cheerful classmate's mother. The blurry green gave it away. But it also startled her. She could swear she saw Izuku bounce up there, ready to give everyone a fun little pep talk filled with determination. She blinked. It was Midoriya-san again, but she was still unable to speak properly enough.

Mina's vision wandered to the coffin, and suddenly she was sitting down. Her legs wouldn't work anymore. She held her face as she sobbed, hands covering her eyes and muffling her cries. What did he do to deserve this? Be adorably sweet and selfless?! Her sadness turned to rage which turned to guilt. Why? Why, why, WHY Izuku-kun?! WHY did she have to be so dumb?!?!

                                          "What can I even do to help in this situation...?"

A/N: GUYS HOLY COW I SEARCHED UP 'midoriya izuku killed' TO GET INSPIRATION AND WENT TO IMAGES AND I DON'T BELIEVE IT-

MY STORY'S COVER SHOWED UP. If y'all would search it up and don't see it, please tell me!! I need to know if I'm growing crazy or not!!! )O0O(

(fair warning tho I saw some weird images too so yeah-)

Have fun, my sugarplums~!

Vote:

1. Shoji

2. Koda