Iida Tenya

He was breaking down. First his brother, then the incident with All Might, and now this? It's too much. It's just too much!!!! Why is the world so unfair and cruel? Tenya new that's just how life is. Bad things happen to good people. But why did his best friend have to die? Why did Midoriya have to be so heroic? Why couldn't he have shown up in time? Why?

Tenya was one of the people to carry his friend's coffin down the aisle. He never got to hear the last words of his best friend. He never got to see the cheerful smile, the happy glow the green-haired boy always seemed to have, ever again. His face was devoid of emotion. Nobody knew what was going on inside his head. They were too caught up in their own thoughts and emotions. Iida Tenya had a certain memory in his head, replaying over and over and over again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tenya ran as fast as he could. He needed to get his friends and fellow classmates to safety above everything else. He needed to drop a little white-haired girl, who was visiting Aizawa at the time. Just as he reached the main entrance, a loud bang resonated throughout the shaking halls of UA.

The boy pushed up his glasses, noticing that the echo was somewhat faint, telling him it wasn't near the makeshift infirmary. He shifted the little girl's weight, who whimpered in response.

Just what did this girl go through? Tenya thought. He was trying to keep an aura of confidence and maturity for all the distressed people, so he pushed that question aside for later. Tenya stepped outside, setting the girl down.

"Please be careful!!" Tenya said, with his usual hand gestures. "I shall be off for the others, Recovery Girl and Mirio-senpai will take care of you."

The girl instantly perked up at the mention of Mirio. She ran toward the blonde, but Tenya didn't really pay attention to the two's meet up. Pushing up his glasses, he rushed through the halls to a big, makeshift opening. But the sight he saw......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How ironic that the beautiful colors of Christmas were so blatant on Tenya's best friend's head. Tenya wiped away his tears, not caring if people noticed. Although, who would? Even Aizawa was crying!!

Iida Tenya helped carry the coffin and set it down. Why are quirks so miraculous, but so terribly destructive? Why?!

"I'm sorry, Midoriya-kun... I couldn't save you as you have saved me....."

A/N: Heyo!! So, what character would y'all like me to do next? We can put it to a vote, if that makes things easier. (Also, I don't think this chapter was my best work.. Sorry!!!)

Here are the characters you can choose from (I'll only have four for now, but once they are done, I'll do different characters):

1. Ashido

2. Shoji

3. Koda

4. Asui