Asui Tsuyu

She felt so ashamed. She was on the other side of the building when it happened, she felt something was off, she knew something was wrong before they all split up! She watched as her classmates placed everyone's friend at the front of the room. She watched as they walked back to their chairs, heads hung low.

Tsu's dark green eyes stung with tears, her body slightly shook, and she was doing her best to stifle her sobs. Her father held her hand while her mom rubbed soothing circles. Her little siblings were at home, they shouldn't be troubled with something so depressing for their young minds. Gripping the flower in her hand, Tsuyu remembered that dreadful, dreadful day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Midoriya, Bakugou, I need you to come with me," All Might said, blood spurting from his mouth.

The two young men nodded, thus the three left through the wrecked halls. Tsuyu watched them go, unease filling her thoughts.

"Tsu-chan, we gotta go!!" The green-haired girl turned to look at a very worried brunette. "Come on, Aizawa-sensei told us to help Iida-kun with the rescues!"

Tsu nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why didn't she speak up?! If she spoke up, surely everything would have been alright!

...... right?

A/N: I'm sorry everybody, this is really crappy, I know!! I have severe writer's block, so I'm probably going to change this later. I hope you all forgive me!!!!! (>人<;)

Vote For:
1. Ashido
2. Shoji
3. Koda