"You want another shirt bc ion need people thinking this some type of hooters or some" he said rolling his eyes.

"Who ain't suck you up good, Grace" I scoffed while Lani laughed.

" Who tf you disrespecting" he said looking pissed.

"The nigga with his brain made of pop rocks" I said pushing past him.

He called my name a few times but I acted like I ain't hear him.

A few hours later

I was making my way to the food court with Lani since we was done with are shift.

We stopped at Panda Express and ordered are food once we was done we sat at a table in front of the mall entrance.

We was talking about life getting to know each other for awhile.

Once we was done with are food we exchanged numbers and went are separate ways.

I was making my way to the bus stop, it was hella dark outside and quiet not much cars were out so I could easily get snatched.

I was about to reach the stop until someone grabbed my waist making me turn around to see an middle aged light skinned man that looked like he was in his 3os or 40s.

"Tf let go of me" I said I trying to get out his grip but he tightened it.

"Nah mama you finna get the ride of yo life" he said pulling me to a dark alleyway.

He pressed me against the wall trying to kiss me but I spit in his face.

"Bitch" he yelled slapping me.

I started yelling louder causing him to punch me in stomach making me cough out blood.

I stayed frozen in place as tears ran down my cheek as he undressed me.

_________

Marion

"Yo did Nigeria leave work yet" I asked into the phone.

"About 1 hour ago why" TJ said.

"Wanted to pick her up but nvm bruh" I said walking back to my car.

"Ight imma holla at you later"

"Ight"

As I was walking past an dark alleyway  I heard soft cries and a man yelling.

I took my gun off safety and turned a corner into the alleyway.

"Please don't do this" I heard that soft voice of Nigeria.

I walked closer and saw Nigeria naked pressed against a wall and a man unbuckling his belt.

Without hesitation I shot the man in the head making the inside of his head splatter all over Nigeria.

I ran towards her before she could fall to the ground she covered her mouth crying which caused me to have a little bit of soft spot for her.

"Nigeria it's me I'm here" I said pulling of my hoodie putting it on her.

I picked her up taking her to my car laying her in the backseat.

She continued to cry harder until we pulled up to my house.

I carried her inside the house laying her on my bed.

She looked frozen like she had no facial expression nothing just frozen.

"Ma come on you gotta take a shower, you got blood all over you" I said pulling her of the bed.

I carried her to the bathroom sitting her on the sink counter, looking into her eyes I could tell shorty was traumatized.

I pulled off the hoodie trying hard not get turned on looking at her body.

I placed her in the tub and washed her.

After I was done I put some of my clothes on her.

I laid her in bed and went downstairs to call my clean up crew.

Once I was done I walked upstairs to find Nigeria sleeping.

I changed into some shorts and got in bed right next to her giving her space but she moved closer to me burying her head in my chest putting her hands around waist.

After awhile I fell asleep to the soothing smell of her hair.

••••••

Lani 17

Lani 17

TJ 18

This chapter I was long and low key interesting
Vote & Comment❤️