7

Nigeria
Two Weeks Later

I was walking through the mall looking for a job because I'm tryna get tf out my momma house right when I turn 18.

Ever since my dad disappeared 4 years ago she been acting hella distant we ain't vibe the way we used to, doing mother daughter shopping sprees we was so close you don't even know.

After awhile I came across footlocker.

I saw a girl restocking that looked about my age she kinda looked like Marion but it's whatever.

"Hi is there any job positions open" I asked looking around the store.

"Yeah girl of course lemme go get the manager "she said with hella excitement.

She walked back out the back room with the person I never thought I would see working here. TJ.

We gave each other the evil eye for about what seemed like forever.

"You lookin for a job huh" he said breaking the eye contact.

"Yeah why else lul girl brought you out here" I scoffed putting my hand on my hip.

"Whatever man what position you wanna work" he asked looking annoyed.

"Any I ain't care"

"Ight you gone be a cashier" 

"So when imma get ma uniform"

"Now" he said motioning for me to follow him.

We went to the back room he asked my size I told him and he gave me my uniform.

"Ain't you some type of drug dealer or sum" I asked before walking out the store.

"Mind yo business and you start next week Monday at 5:00" he said making me mug him.

I strolled through the mall for awhile getting a little bit hungry so I stopped at Buffalo Wild Wings.

After I said my order I was about to pay until someone but a black card on the counter.

I looked up to make eye contact with Marion.

"Ugh do you just show up everywhere" I said rolling my eyes.

"Why ain't you speaking to me" he asked grabbing his card pulling me to a table.

"Because I don't care to" I said with a duh tone.

"You rude ya know that"

"Mmm I've heard worse"

"Anyway how you getting home"

"Walk"

"Need a ride"

"Hmm now you wanna give me a ride"

"Man don't act like that" he said rubbing his hand down his face.

"342" the worker lady yelled

"Thank you foe paying but I got money" I said setting 20 dollars on the table going to get my order.

•••••••
Kinda short chapter imma try to make them longer.
Vote & Comment😌